Tero
Philosopher
I hear a lot of GOP are washing their hair instead of going to Texas.
Last edited:
Hey coward, he called your wife ugly. Grow a set.
This data shows gasoline future contract pricing, not present prices at the pumps so somewhat different data.This graph shows $4 in May 2022. I guess there's more metrics. He might just as well be right, if he picked the one which suited him better.
Gasoline - Price - Chart - Historical Data - News
Gasoline rose to 3.21 USD/Gal on September 10, 2026, up 0.03% from the previous day. Over the past month, Gasoline's price has risen 2.39%, and is up 63.07% compared to the same time last year, according to trading on a contract for difference (CFD) that tracks the benchmark market for this...tradingeconomics.com
Lies and sheer ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ desperation!Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
First off, my DOGE check, then some scratch from off the tariff shelf, you lyin' ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ bastard.Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
Which of course he did, until Natalie the Diaperer corrected him.
All the hits.
Trump: Tariffs are making us much richer than we ever thought—we're taking in trillions of dollars
Video in link
True, only Trump can make that promise.Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
He will send the cheques in 2 weeks time, I do hope he knows that he will have to sign a lot of cheques - he obviously wouldn't use something that reproduced his signature...$5000 dollars to every adult in the USA is $1.3 trillion.