• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

I'm not going to repost the webcomic I posted the first time I mentioned this, but consider that a sitting President, who has been shot at (YMMV), and probably has some passing knowledge of history (again, YMMV), is headlining a political event ... in DALLAS!!
 
This graph shows $4 in May 2022. I guess there's more metrics. He might just as well be right, if he picked the one which suited him better.

This data shows gasoline future contract pricing, not present prices at the pumps so somewhat different data.
 
Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
 
Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
Lies and sheer ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ desperation!
 
Trump: The war will be over very shortly after the election. They're hanging out for dear life, hoping that we lose so they can deal with dumb weak Democrats and they can have their nuclear bomb. So they're going to be quitting or dropping out or who knows what the hell, whatever it is…

Video in link

Trump: I think we should call the Hormuz Strait, we should call it the Trump Strait. I should get something out of this.

Video in link
 
Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
First off, my DOGE check, then some scratch from off the tariff shelf, you lyin' ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ bastard.
 
Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
True, only Trump can make that promise.
He in fact has promised quite a lot.

Delivering... now he never mentioned that did he?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom