I think you meant to reply to my one
I remember playing games about that with my younger brother before I started primary school
The cover features Trump doing one of his signature moves at a rally where he pretends he's pointing at someone special. It's phony all the way down.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
New York Times Bestselling Author, Victor Davis Hanson, just wrote what will quickly be considered one of the BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR (Maybe the BEST!).
Entitled, THE COUNTER REVOLUTION, he understands me, perhaps better, than I understand myself.
From the brink of disaster, the U.S.A. is now the “hottest” Country anywhere in the World, and it was MAGA, and a lot of Great American Patriots, that got us there.
Victor Davis Hanson explains it all, and better than ever before!
GET HIS HISTORICALLY IMPORTANT BOOK, NOW.
Thank you!!! President DJT
A lot of these came within ten minutes, apparently.
I admit to actually checking Trump's site to see if this was true. I don't think this will get the geek vote.
He's out his ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ mind.
Amazon link to Hibbing bookA girl was freaking out with her GOp mom in a Threads post. Some explanation on current MAGA moms and grannies falls on the fear aspect.
A local professor labels the whole of MAGA, attending Trump rallies, are completely focused on THEIR own security. They fear, that part worked. He calls them securitarians.
Based on his and his party's record, there's an excellent chance that if that were the case, the complaining would invert. The cultish feelings of dissatisfaction and isolation are much of the manipulative point, after all.""Trump is a businessman who wants a win/win". No. He sees every deal as him winning. That's why he's in a lose/lose trade war with Canada and every country with a trade surplus with the US. Everyone has to have a trade deficit.
Very schutzstaffel.
About two weeks ago...At what point does he go full mental?
You know, there are a lot more similarities between trump and hulk Hogan than you might think.(Picture from trump where he is "made up" to look like hulk hogan)
View attachment 75413
And then Hogan got himself bankrolled by an evil foreign oligarch to manufacture a legal case and abuse the court system in order to wage war on the free press to destroy his enemies who dared to reveal his nasty secrets. And that same oligarch is a great supporter and beneficiary of Trump. They are three turds floating in the same sewer.You know, there are a lot more similarities between trump and hulk Hogan than you might think.
Hogan got into trouble when a leaked tape showed him using racial slurs, which fits in with trump's mentality.
I love the last bit of advice:
And defended airports in 1776. Hardly anyone knows that.He was at Iwo Jima as well. Not many people know that. And at Amiens.
And let's not forget his advocacy for steam catapults during the Peloponnese wars.I love the last bit of advice:
Write out. In a business letter, don't assume your reader knows who you are.
And defended airports in 1776. Hardly anyone knows that.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I do this for our Country, not myself.
I’ve made Hundreds of Billions of Dollars on Stocks, and many other type Holdings, for the U.S.A., not myself, and all I do is get criticized by the Radical Left Dumocrats.
Very unfair, but what can you do!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
View attachment 75395
The book wasn't satire simply because Heinlein was a fascist. Citizenship through service, after all.To be fair, the baddies uniforms in Star Wars were explicitly based on Nazis.
But when you read the small print, the inspiration was fro Starship Troopers. The book wasn't a satire, but the film sure as hell was.