Mojo
Mostly harmless
Nope: he sees every deal as someone else losing.""Trump is a businessman who wants a win/win". No. He sees every deal as him winning.
Nope: he sees every deal as someone else losing.""Trump is a businessman who wants a win/win". No. He sees every deal as him winning.
Just remember this man has his finger on the button. Sleep well.Not sure this video will change your assessment
2 weeks.when do I get my check?
You won't get a check, you'll get those new coins with Trump on them. Congratulations!when do I get my check?
A lot of these came within ten minutes, apparently.
I admit to actually checking Trump's site to see if this was true. I don't think this will get the geek vote.
They've stuffed him into the wrong end.
Isn't it curious how similar this style is to old Russian propaganda.
Notice how it's "Canada" and "Trump" not USA.
They've stuffed him into the wrong end.
Isn't it curious how similar this style is to old Russian propaganda.
I think you meant to reply to my oneIt's a 1970s British children's program. I grew up on it.
I remember playing games about that with my younger brother before I started primary school