Ya know, if you want to keep calling it the Russia Hoax, maybe you should tell your son-in-law not to say stupid ◊◊◊◊ like this.
Again...It actually says inspired by Starship Troopers. Which is crazy because that is supposed to be a parody of a fascist regime.
He's out of his ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ mind.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
View attachment 75394
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
View attachment 75396
View attachment 75397
I have a hard time believing that his own son-in-law is the most qualified diplomat to be leading these crucial and sensitive negotiations.
Ya know, if you want to keep calling it the Russia Hoax, maybe you should tell your son-in-law not to say stupid ◊◊◊◊ like this.
Of course he is. Who else could represent interests of the Trump family ?I have a hard time believing that his own son-in-law is the most qualified diplomat to be leading these crucial and sensitive negotiations.
Somebody competent?Of course he is. Who else could represent interests of the Trump family ?

Somebody competent?
![]()
FTFYTrump checks his circle oftrusted friends and advisorsyes-men and toadies.... Shrugs...
when do I get my check?Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I do this for our Country, not myself.
I’ve made Hundreds of Billions of Dollars on Stocks, and many other type Holdings, for the U.S.A., not myself, and all I do is get criticized by the Radical Left Dumocrats.
Very unfair, but what can you do!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
View attachment 75395
"There may not be a nuclear agreement. It may be simply destroying their capabilities to do it. An agreement may await the next administration in Iran. We simply don't know that."
meidas_societyschild
1h
MAGA Mike says he doesn’t understand Thomas Massie’s "obsession" with bringing justice to the children Epstein sex trafficked.
To be fair, I don't understand MAGA Mike's obsession with protecting pɛdophiles.
Reflecting Pool
We have officially lost this war.
To be fair, the baddies uniforms in Star Wars were explicitly based on Nazis.Their uniforms should look like the baddies in Star Wars? With a Nazi tint?
It's like that saying "bad money drives out good". Each term Trump for Trump the idiots push out the competent. Or they just treat it all like a joke like Vance.Somebody competent?
![]()
""Trump is a businessman who wants a win/win". No. He sees every deal as him winning. That's why he's in a lose/lose trade war with Canada and every country with a trade surplus with the US. Everyone has to have a trade deficit.
Ya know, if you want to keep calling it the Russia Hoax, maybe you should tell your son-in-law not to say stupid ◊◊◊◊ like this.