• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

updated link
Try that one
eta: Yes it works

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse delivered a forceful warning while discussing allegations and unanswered questions surrounding Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein and Russia.

Whitehouse argued that there is “a cover-up afoot” and raised concerns about the handling and disclosure of information connected to Epstein. His remarks also touched on questions surrounding Russia and alleged connections involving Trump.

The claims and characterizations in the remarks are Whitehouse’s allegations and political arguments, and should not be treated as established facts without independent evidence.

Watch the full Senate remarks as Whitehouse lays out his concerns, points to what he believes has been concealed and demands greater transparency over the Epstein files.
 
Last edited:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I do this for our Country, not myself.
I’ve made Hundreds of Billions of Dollars on Stocks, and many other type Holdings, for the U.S.A., not myself, and all I do is get criticized by the Radical Left Dumocrats.
Very unfair, but what can you do!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
1788727653846.png
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Upon his death, I gave Congressman John Dingell, the Royal Sendoff, MAXED OUT!
His wife, Debbie Dingbat, called me and thanked me profusely, while crying uncontrollably.
She couldn’t believe I would do such a nice thing!
Since then, she says nothing but bad about your favorite President, ME!
Every time I see that Third Rate Loser ripping me, I’m amazed, because I’m a loyal person, I don’t do things like that but, that’s OK — It’s Politics.
However, it shouldn’t be that way!
President DONALD J. TRUMP

1788728059293.png
 
Last edited:
He probably looks at the Empire as the good guys.

And to me it looks more like Col Sanders from Spaceballs.
It actually says inspired by Starship Troopers. Which is crazy because that is supposed to be a parody of a fascist regime.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom