EHocking
Penultimate Amazing
I think telling me I’m smarter than trump is quite the backhanded compliment.But he was first in class at Wharton.
See my sig.
But at least I learned a new word (that trump didn’t invent): “complisult”.
I think telling me I’m smarter than trump is quite the backhanded compliment.But he was first in class at Wharton.
See my sig.
What. The.Fox News complains that underage teenage girls aren’t getting pregnant enough:
“The problem is teens and young adults. From ages 15-19, the fertility rate is down 70% in the last 2 decades, which means we are telling people who are young not to have babies.”
video in link
For those who can't see sigs:But he was first in class at Wharton.
See my sig.
Yeah, wasn't trying to insinuate any such thing.I think telling me I’m smarter than trump is quite the backhanded compliment.
But at least I learned a new word (that trump didn’t invent): “complisult”.
Don’t be - I was having a laugh at it and with you.Yeah, wasn't trying to insinuate any such thing.
Sorry if you got that impression.
“The only reason why we would be at polling places is if there is a threat to that polling place or we’re serving a warrant on someone that we have been actively tracking down,” Mullin said. “ICE’s job is immigration, customs enforcement. That’s their job … if we’re serving a warrant we will be where we need to be.”
We've had Jonestown now we've got Trumptown.Vance: I'm trying to focus on doing as much of God's work as possible. And if that leads to the end times...
video in link
We've had Jonestown now we've got Trumptown.
Not exactly. There are innocent people dying.Iran's response:![]()
I didn't know that.Most of the Jonestown victims were held at gunpoint and given the "choice" of drinking poison or being shot. I would question whether Trump cultists would need to be coerced.
They have to finish vacuuming the forests first.The people that scrub the coal clean can wash the oil too.
Trump does remember that he hates California, right? That it's a failed socialist state that is going to kick his ass electorally?
Put out a post telling us we've won the war while simultaneously threatening to wipe Iran off the map. So Wednesday.So now what's he going to do?
Vance is supposed to be a catholic*. Bringing about the end times is not a catholic thing. In fact, catholics don't talk too much aboutthe end times as they know it's a massive turn off for potential converts.It doesn't even make sense. He's saying his doing god's work may lead to the Rapture? He sure thinks a lot of himself.
He's read Hitler's Table Talks. He didn't even read his own "autobiography".To borrow a phrase, Trump has never read a long book in his life, unless they're about him, and even then, just the good parts. He doesn't have a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ clue about what communism is, much less been warning any one about it. He and his magat republic party are going to pull out all the stops to cheat the ◊◊◊◊ out of the mid-terms. It's gonna be morbidly interesting the closer we get to them.
No, that is just a trivially true statement.I think telling me I’m smarter than trump is quite the backhanded compliment.
No doubt it'll be something stupid, criminal, self-serving, or a mix or all three.So now what's he going to do?
Of course, a stinky girl with cooties wrote them.The Arcons haven't gotten marching orders yet it seems and they aren't even talking about to avoid the usual shoegazing and "bad optics" comments. You have to realize that the arcons often make a point of ignoring the posts from Trump because they realize those posts are embarrassing. They tend to stick discussion of his actions - you won't see them talking much about his Hollywood babbling either.
What's this term? Google isn't helping. I can sort of get what you mean, but I'd like to know it's origins and significance.The Arcons haven't gotten marching orders yet it seems and they aren't even talking about to avoid the usual shoegazing and "bad optics" comments. You have to realize that the arcons often make a point of ignoring the posts from Trump because they realize those posts are embarrassing. They tend to stick discussion of his actions - you won't see them talking much about his Hollywood babbling either.
To quote the late great Terry Pratchett: Every morning I wake up and tell myself that I'm smarter than [Trump]. But then I say to myself "Then afain Fred, so's yeast!I think telling me I’m smarter than trump is quite the backhanded compliment.
But at least I learned a new word (that trump didn’t invent): “complisult”.