• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Always his number one priority, yeah right. Trump trying to make nice with the ranchers he pissed off. It will surely backfire somehow.

Number 1 priority to screw over, perhaps? He screwed them over hard pretty immediately and ever since, after all.

Hey stupid, tell me about all the leverage he's employing to get Iran's unconditional surrender. Can we lay to rest all this nonsense about Trump's negotiating skills?

View attachment 75120

It's one of those things that they want people to accept without really thinking about, after all. Super rich businessman means he's a great negotiator, after all! Never mind the incredible evidence to the contrary.

He's trolling. And it worked.

Hey, look! "It's a joke!" Yeah, like the president who's actively working to divide the country via falsehoods and BS proclaiming that Obama was actually the problem there makes it perfectly clear that he trolls constantly. Yeah, he was indeed obviously trolling. That doesn't make it, those trying to excuse, or those who support and seek to normalize such any less contemptible or deplorable.
 
We are in the bizarre situation where the Head of the Federal Reserve and the Secretary of the Treasury are pursuing mutually exclusive fiscal policies.
Walsh is trying to rescue the reputation of the Dollar, Bessent is just printing money to buy US bonds below market rates to keep, on paper, interest rates low.
 
Last edited:
I hereby officially change the name of norovirus to Trump Virus.

Much like the man it's named after, it induces nausea and vomiting, and fittingly for a man with diarrheal incontinence, explosive diarrhea.

If the internet can get Santorum in dictionaries, we can make this one happen!
 
Out of all those unhinged, frothing-at-the-mouth complaints, number one is her physical attractiveness. Keep it classy.


Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

RT @realDonaldTrumpMaggot Hagerman, the Fake Reporter from The Failing New York Times, an unattractive person both inside and out, and who knows less about me than most reporters on the beat (She’s a SCAMMER!), made up a story that on September 11th, I’m not going to the World Trade Center, in New York City, because they won’t let me make a speech, and I’m going to the Pentagon in D.C., because I’m a featured speaker. This is more Corrupt News, I’ve been to New York many times over the years, and no one ever speaks, it’s a “solemn ceremony!” I never even thought of what Maggot made up, and besides, I would love not to speak, because I’m speaking all the time, and this is a day to remember the victims, and their beautiful family members. Maggot Hagerman is a PHONY, and The New York Times knows it! It will all be revealed in the lawsuit against them, and another lawsuit against the organization which gives out the now discredited Pulitzer Prize, because Maggie got one for her “reporting” on THE RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX, which turned out to be a total CON JOB! If she were ever forced to reveal her “sources,” you will find out they either don’t exist, or didn’t say what she reported. She’s been falsely writing about me for years — She’s a stalker, and should be forced to turn over any and all money that she’s made through her fake reporting on me. President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Out of all those unhinged, frothing-at-the-mouth complaints, number one is her physical attractiveness. Keep it classy.


Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

RT @realDonaldTrumpMaggot Hagerman, the Fake Reporter from The Failing New York Times, an unattractive person both inside and out, and who knows less about me than most reporters on the beat (She’s a SCAMMER!), made up a story that on September 11th, I’m not going to the World Trade Center, in New York City, because they won’t let me make a speech, and I’m going to the Pentagon in D.C., because I’m a featured speaker. This is more Corrupt News, I’ve been to New York many times over the years, and no one ever speaks, it’s a “solemn ceremony!” I never even thought of what Maggot made up, and besides, I would love not to speak, because I’m speaking all the time, and this is a day to remember the victims, and their beautiful family members. Maggot Hagerman is a PHONY, and The New York Times knows it! It will all be revealed in the lawsuit against them, and another lawsuit against the organization which gives out the now discredited Pulitzer Prize, because Maggie got one for her “reporting” on THE RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX, which turned out to be a total CON JOB! If she were ever forced to reveal her “sources,” you will find out they either don’t exist, or didn’t say what she reported. She’s been falsely writing about me for years — She’s a stalker, and should be forced to turn over any and all money that she’s made through her fake reporting on me. President DONALD J. TRUMP
Her reporting must've been spot on.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom