P.J. Denyer
Penultimate Amazing
Dude, this is your Department of Education.
![]()
On hearing the news RFK jnr immediately enrolled his grand kids.
Dude, this is your Department of Education.
![]()
Careful, you may need to change your name to Cassandra before too long.Insanity. This Nazi toad is so in thrall to his barking mad master that this is the result. And in public too! Surely he is aware he is being thrown to the wolves now? No?
It is also patently clear that the Trump administration is 100% filled with criminal lunatic asylum escapees and cross-eyed cult-aligned arse-lickers. They are becoming well overdue for a Jonestown event...
ETA. I don't wish any of them dead. They all need to rot in jail. I am just testing out my predictive powers. See previously about Lake America.![]()
Did Trump visit?Dude, this is your Department of Education.
![]()
I know. I thought I was joking, but I forgot that the barrel has no bottom!
But it has Obama in it's name so it has to be his fault.Dude, this is your Department of Education.
![]()
When Trump eventually dies, this sick piece of ◊◊◊◊ will demand to be buried alive with him, so he can serve him in the next world.Surely Congress has directed the Board of Directors of the Kennedy Center to manage the Kennedy Center, not the Secretary of Commerce.
In dictionaries, next to the word "◊◊◊◊◊◊◊," there is a picture of this man.
I think that's a wish that ought to be granted even if he doesn't remember to express it.When Trump eventually dies, this sick piece of ◊◊◊◊ will demand to be buried alive with him, so he can serve him in the next world.
Also too ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ and ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊.In dictionaries, next to the word "◊◊◊◊◊◊◊," there is a picture of this man.
I've seen Beatty a lot on the news during this whole fiasco - really the driving force behind fighting it. She is a rock star in my book.Trump lawyers quietly concede admin 'irrevocably damaged' Kennedy Center historic marble facade when they added Trump name to it.
The tacit concession surfaced in a Wednesday court filing from Rep. Joyce Beatty (D-OH), an ex officio member of the Kennedy Center's board of trustees. Beatty has been fighting the administration's renewed push to emblazon Trump's name on the building.
I actually like that he's staying out of the fray. If he started doing it, criticizing past presidents will become normalized. As it is, Trump is the only anomaly. And Obama continues to keep the respectful tradition alive. We have so few of them anymore.I wish Obama would take a leaf out of Newscombe's book and troll Trump.
Trump's obsession with Obama is another symptom of his insanity and if Barry sent a few barbs Trump's way he might finally die of apoplexy.
If anyone thinks this is just a cosmetic order, it legally forces U.S. federal agencies to update their official maps and records which takes time and money. And it's just going to be changed back again.Lake America
Trump: “This is Lake Ontario in Canada…We’re going to call it Lake America and all it takes is a good pen and some intelligence.
So now we have the Gulf of America and now we have Lake America.”
video in link
I'm still waiting for my little screw drivers from Lutnick, so I can make extra income asembling cell phones in my afternoons.When Trump eventually dies, this sick piece of ◊◊◊◊ will demand to be buried alive with him, so he can serve him in the next world.
Yes.If anyone thinks this is just a cosmetic order, it legally forces U.S. federal agencies to update their official maps and records which takes time and money. And it's just going to be changed back again.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump wrote:BREAKING NEWS!
TO: Office of the Secretary, Department of the Interior
FROM: Director, U.S. Geological Survey
RE: Lake America rename
Sir,
As of 4:30 pm today the U.S. Geological Survey has officially designated the former Lake Ontario to be renamed as Lake America in all official USGS electronic documents.
The change will begin occurring in printed documents over the next several days.
This change has also been made official in the Geographic Names Information System.
Should you have any further questions please contact me for clarification.
Thank you
Ned
Dr. Ned Mamula
Director, U.S. Geological Survey