You best be worried about your own name. Trump is frustrated Australia isn't doing more to help with Iran.Still Lake Ontario on Google Maps here in Australia.
You best be worried about your own name. Trump is frustrated Australia isn't doing more to help with Iran.Still Lake Ontario on Google Maps here in Australia.
There's got to be at least one Trump by law.But Trump won't be happy until everyone in the US has an address like:
### America St
America #####
USA.
At heart he's just a junior high bully trapped in a decaying, withering body.Here on the shores of Lake Ontario, people are treating this renaming business with laughter, as they should.
Like seriously? We hit you with counter-tariffs and you try to rename a lake? That's it? That's all you've got? You've basically just told us you're out of leverage.
Not only is Canada going to win this trade war, if we hold the line, we'll end up with a deal that is better than the original CUSMA.
They can recruit from (N)ICE.The US military will be lawless berserkers. Nice.
What? No William Henry Harrison? Any listing of US Presidents ranking by pretty much anything would have to include him! If only because of the weird notes you would have to leave next to his name!View attachment 75090
Pretty sure he knows this is not how he'll be remembered.
I'm not great on US history but even I can notice when recent presidents are missing. Nixon, both Bushes, Ford, Truman, Eisenhower...Wow, Reagan didn't even make it to a failure but Clinton was average. Nice job, Natalie.
Natalie was home schooled, I think. Or was is ot christian school?I'm not great on US history but even I can notice when recent presidents are missing. Nixon, both Bushes, Ford, Truman, Eisenhower...
It's the memory hole.I'm not great on US history but even I can notice when recent presidents are missing. Nixon, both Bushes, Ford, Truman, Eisenhower...
Apple maps in the UK still have Lake Ontario, but the font is slightly smaller than the neighbouring lakes and the name looks to have been carefully placed in Canada. Presumably the correct cartography is to have Lake America for the US half and Lake Ontario for the Canadian part.Wow, I truly didn’t know that Mapquest was still a thing. I probably still have printouts from there buried under my driver’s seat somewhere.
That was the one I noticed.FDR in the greats?
That's just brilliant, I'm sure Roosevelt would've been a MAGA guy.
No, "Lake Seriously?"Here on the shores of Lake Ontario, people are treating this renaming business with laughter, as they should.
Like seriously?