plague311
Great minds think...
I really have to stop shaking my head every time Trump et al say or do something ridiculous, I fear there will be real damage done to my neck otherwise.
Trump Disparagement Syndrome...
I really have to stop shaking my head every time Trump et al say or do something ridiculous, I fear there will be real damage done to my neck otherwise.
Be careful, two + years to go, mustn't lose our heads - there's enough of that going on in the administration.Mine has started making alarming clicking noises...
Maybe you're a Zip drive and nobody told you.Mine has started making alarming clicking noises...
Perhaps Ontario will respond by changing the name to Lake Cry Harder.
Translation: "We are not in talks with anyone. This is all ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊."BROOKE ROLLINS: I am not privy to talk about that
Canada is just one of many items rotating on Trump schedule to avoid Epstein Files. Iran, Greenland, tariffs, steam catapults, showerheads
etc will appear as needed.
If a protester is not protesting, do they make a sound?
More to the point, is the Iranian regime currently killing protesters "at levels not seen before" or is Trump just making that up?
If he's not making it up then okay it's a humanitarian crisis that needs to be stopped. Does anyone think Trump is close to stopping it?
Reopened the what now? He's made foreign goods more expensive for Americans because he taxes them heavily. Is that what you meant?
Thanks. It's not that I doubt the regime would do that, rather it's that I have no trustworthy source for whether it's got better or worse in the present emergency.To chip in for a moment, the Iranian regime killing protesters regularly at all could be reasonably called a humanitarian crisis. In fact, it does seem to be doing so and in large numbers at that. Tens of thousands of protestors have been killed over the past couple years. That is absolutely a serious problem.
With that said, Trump doesn't care about that. Trump just wants to throw excuses and attempted justifications at the wall and try to get something to stick to dig himself out of his hole. That, and hopefully continue to distract the public from Epstein and his pedophilia.
Yes, I recognise the wording was implying Trump has boosted US exports. But my thought was that what he's actually done is squeeze US imports, and may be relying on people's impression of buying, or considering buying, more domestic US products, to encourage them to imagine that the rest of the world is doing that too.Going by the wording, you're thinking in the wrong direction. American goods being sold to the rest of the world would fit, not goods coming into America. The claim is deceitful and deserves mockery, of course.
...pass by Biden's Bluff...
In any other version of reality it would be an obvious joke. Sadly, we live in this bizarro version.
Fair but she was identifying as Swiss at the time.Hey, what about the year Céline Dion won it?