• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

I got my immunities the old-fashioned way; I actually survived measles, mumps and chicken pox. I still have a scar on my hip from some immunization, but I'm not sure if it was polio or smallpox. In second grade, we all got shuttled through the school library for pertussis shots. That was my first experience with an air driven injection; the vaccine was in one of the large bottles attached to the injector, which may be what Trump remembers.

Some people suffering from dementia do vividly remember things decades in their past while the present is in a fog.
 
And it was still utterly foul tasting
I'm still mentally scarred because I was promised a sugar lump, and the surgery had run out, so I had to have mine from a spoon. It did indeed taste foul.

As a child, I had measles, mumps, chickenpox and even a mild scarlet fever (which, I realised very much later, must have been a great worry to my mum, as her brother died from it).
 
I'm still mentally scarred because I was promised a sugar lump, and the surgery had run out, so I had to have mine from a spoon. It did indeed taste foul.

As a child, I had measles, mumps, chickenpox and even a mild scarlet fever (which, I realised very much later, must have been a great worry to my mum, as her brother died from it).
We weren't even promised a sugar cube, drops directly on our tongues!
 
Where is Vader today?

He’s escaped in a catering truck, sir. We’re his decoys.

View attachment 74476

I used to work for a company that supplies meals to major carriers (Pourshins/Executive Lounge Services), I don't believe I ever heard of anyone sending out a truck just to deliver one portion of chicken before.
 
I'm still mentally scarred because I was promised a sugar lump, and the surgery had run out, so I had to have mine from a spoon. It did indeed taste foul.

As a child, I had measles, mumps, chickenpox and even a mild scarlet fever (which, I realised very much later, must have been a great worry to my mum, as her brother died from it).
I escaped all of them. I did have a broken arm though, but there's no jab against that 😂
 
Last edited:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Today, at my direction, Dr. Mehemet Oz announced that Medicaid will NO LONGER fund gender transition surgeries and hormones for minors.
We are not going to pay for our innocent children to undergo these barbaric surgeries and practices, which result in unthinkable and irreversible harm to their young bodies.
Thanks to our strong position and pressure on this issue over the past year and a half, dozens of U.S. hospitals have already ended this so-called "gender-affirming care," and we expect many more to follow.
Just think about all of the young, innocent, and perhaps confused children who will be spared!
While the Dumocrat Party wants your kids to be able to chop off their reproductive organs before they are old enough to vote, President Donald J. Trump (ME!) and the Republican Party say that is ABSURD, and we will protect America's children.
Please remember this when you are casting your vote in the Midterm Elections in November.
Thank you for your attention to this very important matter!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
So the tummy rubbing stewardess with Trump yesterday is real, and has a MAGA "version of Vogue" called The Conservateur (which is hilarious)- a fashion and lifestyle influencer for women in their 20s and 30s who all want to look slightly like AI created sex dolls. And she is pregnant, but not showing so had to rub her belly to make a point of it because that's what these woman live for- making more white babies.
 
Just so I don't misunderstand, this is only a primary, right? He lost the contest where the Republicans choose their candidate. And he's insinuating it was a fix because he's incapable of learning anything from past disastrous mistakes.
Like so many of those endorsed by Trump, he’s insane.
 
I got the Salk vaccine pretty early in its career, because polio was a big deal then. I recall when the circus came to town in 1954, and there was no way we'd ever be allowed to attend, because circuses were a known vector for polio. I got the vaccine as soon as it became available. Later the same with the Sabin. I think it was 1960 or 61, and as soon as it was available, I got it. My recollection is that it was a two dose affair, with a sugar cube each time. ABout the only things I've not been vaccinated for are measles and chicken pox, because I got those when little, before there were vaccines. Had there been, I'd surely have gotten them, especially as I'm told the fever from the measles was high enough for delirium. But when there was a vaccine for anything, I likely got it, and still do. I am happy to be RFK's nightmare, as full of death as a drugstore.
 
I got the Salk vaccine pretty early in its career, because polio was a big deal then. I recall when the circus came to town in 1954, and there was no way we'd ever be allowed to attend, because circuses were a known vector for polio. I got the vaccine as soon as it became available. Later the same with the Sabin. I think it was 1960 or 61, and as soon as it was available, I got it. My recollection is that it was a two dose affair, with a sugar cube each time. ABout the only things I've not been vaccinated for are measles and chicken pox, because I got those when little, before there were vaccines. Had there been, I'd surely have gotten them, especially as I'm told the fever from the measles was high enough for delirium. But when there was a vaccine for anything, I likely got it, and still do. I am happy to be RFK's nightmare, as full of death as a drugstore.
As someone born in 1951 I understand my parent’s dread of polio. We all knew someone afflicted by this terrible disease.

RFKjn and Trump are and will continue to kill children.
 
On these vaccine memories, my first tetanus shot was memorable. It was an injection in the butt. I got a stff leg with muscle pain on that side. So I got two days off school. I never had any reaction of that scale again, even the later tetanus shots.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom