• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

But Clinton didn't let a AF1 full of his staff and journalists act as a decoy for him.

Fox News
Roberts: When President Clinton flew into Pakistan, they brought him in on a G3. We were not on the government aircraft, we were on a charter. There’s precedent…

Video in link
Clinton's staff informed the press beforehand of the risks and let them decide for themselves.
 
sugar lump?

It would have been the oral vaccine, in the UK it was a drop on a sugar lump and then the child was given the sugar lump to eat.
That is the problem. It would have been novel enough to remember. I did not ever see a nurse in my American schools so no shots or sugar cubes there either. My parents failed to have a doctor at all our first 5 years here. I had college ER room after that, I got some stiches when I fell off a bike.
 
Fox News
McDaniel on El-Sayed: He's a socialist, a communist, but just saying those words, kids don’t know what that means. You have to say he's going to take away your healthcare.

Video in link
If explaining to kids what "socialist, communist" means involves telling them that it means taking away their healthcare, there are an awful lot of kids who are going to think that the GOP is a communist party.
 
That is the problem. It would have been novel enough to remember. I did not ever see a nurse in my American schools so no shots or sugar cubes there either. My parents failed to have a doctor at all our first 5 years here. I had college ER room after that, I got some stiches when I fell off a bike.
Sorry if you were in the US as a child then it was likely you had the polio jab, I assumed you were non-US as a child.
 
Sorry if you were in the US as a child then it was likely you had the polio jab, I assumed you were non-US as a child.
Both. There was some back and forth trips but I was only here permanently after 15. I even have an image of the Finnish nurse with her white little hat in memory. And the small pox scab. But I can't remember the sugar cube. As it was, Finnish kids had polio injections in 1957 so that is likely when I got it. That went on to the 60s.
 
Last edited:
Everybody's raving about it. It even has an endorsement on the front cover.

Well, you know, people are saying....

117078431335584148.jpg
 
And so begins another round of the Trump Dilemma, do I value my job more than my reputation and dignity? Why don't people ever think of this nearly inevitable outcome when they agree to work for him? I'll never know.
Don't forget though, both sides invent crimes to prosecute innocent U.S. citizens in order to save face. I have it on good authority from independent, non-partisan centrists.
 
I got my immunities the old-fashioned way; I actually survived measles, mumps and chicken pox. I still have a scar on my hip from some immunization, but I'm not sure if it was polio or smallpox. In second grade, we all got shuttled through the school library for pertussis shots. That was my first experience with an air driven injection; the vaccine was in one of the large bottles attached to the injector, which may be what Trump remembers.
 
Mike Lindell lost, who woulda thunk. Election interference claims in 5, 4, ......

Trump comes up short with Lindell in Minnesota gubernatorial primary

Trump had endorsed Republican businessman Mike Lindell, the “My Pillow Guy” whom a judge ruled defamed the election tech company Smartmatic with false statements about the 2020 election, for the governor’s mansion.

But despite a last-minute push from Trump, who said Lindell “deserves a BIG WIN,” Demuth emerged from the crowded field vying to replace outgoing Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D).


 
Last edited:
Re: medicine as big as Coke bottles.
Perhaps he's thinking of that scene in THX-1138 where Donald Pleasance helps the kid reattach his learning module, an intravenous container. He describes that way back when, he had a container "this big" (a large cylinder), and the kids go "Wow!".

Nah, I can't imagine The POSOTUS ever watching a movie that requires any attention.
 
Mike Lindell lost, who woulda thunk. Election interference claims in 5, 4, ......

Trump comes up short with Lindell in Minnesota gubernatorial primary

Trump had endorsed Republican businessman Mike Lindell, the “My Pillow Guy” whom a judge ruled defamed the election tech company Smartmatic with false statements about the 2020 election, for the governor’s mansion.

But despite a last-minute push from Trump, who said Lindell “deserves a BIG WIN,” Demuth emerged from the crowded field vying to replace outgoing Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D).


Yes, Lindell got his arse kicked. Again.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom