What's he smokin'?Not a cult
Apparently Donald is the most ethical president in history.
And can I have some?What's he smokin'?
The King of the Clueless.Only he could see this as something to brag about
![]()
Who would want something that makes you "think" like that!And can I have some?
I'll give you one guess who owns stock in Palantir
![]()
And can I have some?
A US Senate committee has voted to hold former top health official Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress after he refused to answer questions during a hearing examining his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The vote - which fell along party lines - clears the way for the committee to refer the case to the justice department for potential prosecution for failing to comply with a congressional subpoena.
![]()
US Senate committee votes to hold Fauci in contempt over Covid hearing
The committee will now refer him for possible prosecution for refusing to answer questions about his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.www.bbc.co.uk
Pity he hasn't tried, there would be millions of people indeed, with harpoons …The Trump Channel!
(Satire)
AgonyFlips
@agonyflips
On this historic day Donald be like
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Exactly 100 years ago today, American swimmer Gertrude "Trudy" Ederle swam the English Channel. Like always, an American had to show Europe how it's done!
Actually a kinda overrated swim, quite frankly! If I had been there, I would have destroyed her record, by hours, maybe days!
I was a natural swimmer. The best anyone had ever seen. The waters were always very calm for me, very respectful. At 19 years old, I looked like a total goddess in swim trunks. Incredible physiq!
There would have been huge crowds on both sides! France, England, millions of people watching. They had never seen anything like it.
They would have had to rename it the TRUMP CHANNEL! The greatest swim in history. Nobody has ever done anything like it!
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
We have always been at war with the Constitution.A US Senate committee has voted to hold former top health official Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress after he refused to answer questions during a hearing examining his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The vote - which fell along party lines - clears the way for the committee to refer the case to the justice department for potential prosecution for failing to comply with a congressional subpoena.
![]()
US Senate committee votes to hold Fauci in contempt over Covid hearing
The committee will now refer him for possible prosecution for refusing to answer questions about his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.www.bbc.co.uk
I hope the family sues the ◊◊◊◊ out of the government, 'cause you know there won't be any criminal charges. Should have been charged with starting the forest fire too.The Pentagon killed the crew and passenger of a Medevac Plane in New Mexico in May.
The military tested a GPS Jammer without warning Air Traffic Control or trying to keep the airspace free.
Aa a result, the pilot lost control and crashed into a mountain, killing everyone onboard.
![]()
Pentagon Seemingly Caused a Medevac Plane to Crash, Killing Everyone Onboard
The Trump administration has racked up a number of unusual air safety-related incidents.truthout.org
Since you can now bet on Forest Fires breaking out on betting markets, arson has been monetized.