• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Only he could see this as something to brag about
117046722881418522.jpg
 
A US Senate committee has voted to hold former top health official Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress after he refused to answer questions during a hearing examining his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The vote - which fell along party lines - clears the way for the committee to refer the case to the justice department for potential prosecution for failing to comply with a congressional subpoena.

 
Treason!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

The Fake News, as usual, is spreading false and completely unfounded rumors.
I am extremely happy with the job that Pete Hegseth is doing.
Everything has been extraordinary, including our attack on Venezuela, where the result was accomplished in less than one day, allowing us to bring one of the worst criminals anywhere in the World, Nicolas Maduro, to Justice!
Likewise, Iran, where the country has been decimated for the purpose of NOT ALLOWING IT TO EVER HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON, is going very well!
Pete is highly respected within the Military, and has made tremendous improvements, including getting rid of DEI, and increasing recruitment to historic levels.
This rumor was started by The Washington ComPost, one of the worst Media Outlets in the business, despite our telling them their story is completely FALSE.
In actuality, I really believe their fake "reporting" is treasonous!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
The Trump Channel!
(Satire)

AgonyFlips
@agonyflips
On this historic day Donald be like

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Exactly 100 years ago today, American swimmer Gertrude "Trudy" Ederle swam the English Channel. Like always, an American had to show Europe how it's done!
Actually a kinda overrated swim, quite frankly! If I had been there, I would have destroyed her record, by hours, maybe days!
I was a natural swimmer. The best anyone had ever seen. The waters were always very calm for me, very respectful. At 19 years old, I looked like a total goddess in swim trunks. Incredible physiq!
There would have been huge crowds on both sides! France, England, millions of people watching. They had never seen anything like it.
They would have had to rename it the TRUMP CHANNEL! The greatest swim in history. Nobody has ever done anything like it!
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
 
A US Senate committee has voted to hold former top health official Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress after he refused to answer questions during a hearing examining his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The vote - which fell along party lines - clears the way for the committee to refer the case to the justice department for potential prosecution for failing to comply with a congressional subpoena.


They might be satisfied should he show repentance :

Brothers-of-the-Cross-Flagellants-Black-Death.jpg
 
The Trump Channel!
(Satire)

AgonyFlips
@agonyflips
On this historic day Donald be like

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Exactly 100 years ago today, American swimmer Gertrude "Trudy" Ederle swam the English Channel. Like always, an American had to show Europe how it's done!
Actually a kinda overrated swim, quite frankly! If I had been there, I would have destroyed her record, by hours, maybe days!
I was a natural swimmer. The best anyone had ever seen. The waters were always very calm for me, very respectful. At 19 years old, I looked like a total goddess in swim trunks. Incredible physiq!
There would have been huge crowds on both sides! France, England, millions of people watching. They had never seen anything like it.
They would have had to rename it the TRUMP CHANNEL! The greatest swim in history. Nobody has ever done anything like it!
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Pity he hasn't tried, there would be millions of people indeed, with harpoons …
 
A US Senate committee has voted to hold former top health official Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress after he refused to answer questions during a hearing examining his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The vote - which fell along party lines - clears the way for the committee to refer the case to the justice department for potential prosecution for failing to comply with a congressional subpoena.

We have always been at war with the Constitution.
 
The Pentagon killed the crew and passenger of a Medevac Plane in New Mexico in May.
The military tested a GPS Jammer without warning Air Traffic Control or trying to keep the airspace free.
Aa a result, the pilot lost control and crashed into a mountain, killing everyone onboard.

 
The Pentagon killed the crew and passenger of a Medevac Plane in New Mexico in May.
The military tested a GPS Jammer without warning Air Traffic Control or trying to keep the airspace free.
Aa a result, the pilot lost control and crashed into a mountain, killing everyone onboard.

I hope the family sues the ◊◊◊◊ out of the government, 'cause you know there won't be any criminal charges. Should have been charged with starting the forest fire too.
 
Since you can now bet on Forest Fires breaking out on betting markets, arson has been monetized.

I still don't understand why people would take such bets. Or a lot on polymarket, where they are on events where the outcome is known by someone.

Unless they are for laundering money.

I know something that you can bet on. I'll take the bet and pay up when I lose. That way, you get money from a bet, rather than me bribing you to do something, and if other mugs also bet against it, even better.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom