LDE1976
Graduate Poster
The White House
@WhiteHouse
Communism is the greatest threat to our country
And there was I, thinking it was just some of their values which were cemented in the 1950s.
The White House
@WhiteHouse
Communism is the greatest threat to our country
So I choose the America-loving COMMUNISTS!Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
It’s no longer Republican vs. Democrat.
It’s not even common sense vs. crazy.
It’s America-loving vs. America-hating COMMUNISTS, and today’s Democrat Party has shown us who they really are.
Democrats want to destroy America. Republicans LOVE America and will FIGHT to keep the United States the greatest country in the history of the world
That's true in one sense, perhaps - he's lost reputation, but in another it's also true that a person who has been elected President twice and made billions as a result would be hard put to suggest that his career and fortunes have been hampered, no matter how many people think he's a nasty piece of work.Reputational loss? How could his reputation go any lower? John Wayne Gacy was a swell guy compared to him!
Maga scum acting scummy.
I still love that when at least one news source originally published that photo, their caption specified that Trump was the one on the left.
But its the left that's inciting violence...Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
It’s no longer Republican vs. Democrat.
It’s not even common sense vs. crazy.
It’s America-loving vs. America-hating COMMUNISTS, and today’s Democrat Party has shown us who they really are.
Democrats want to destroy America. Republicans LOVE America and will FIGHT to keep the United States the greatest country in the history of the world
View attachment 74305
link
I'm always amused that The Weave is whatThey call it 'The Weave"
I thought he managed to do the last one, pardoning the J6'ers?
Yeah he did, the only thing he did.I'm always amused that The Weave is what
I thought he managed to do the last one, pardoning the J6'ers?
It's not his fault that an unsurprisingly large amount of them got caught doing more crimes
Maga scum acting scummy.
Stop being unfair, he would have done it all in two weeks or less but for the interferences from Biden, Antifa and his girlfriend, Obama, all those windmills, Communism, vandals with boxcutters …