• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Desperate attempt to save her job, I assume.
I'm not so sure at this point. If she has reason to believe Trump's time is coming to an end, and she's on the chopping block anyway, it could be a desperate attempt to save her reputation. If I were in her position I might consider taking a big white box along even if it's empty.
 
EVIL EPA! ....They treated Americans very unfairly by stifling the production of important resources like Oil, Natural Gas, and Timber, and blocking the construction of family homes and critical Infrastructure. Even our Military couldn’t train on land that was deemed “off limits” to protect a little rodent! Now my Administration has returned the Endangered Species Act to how it was intended to be....
I hope those rodents were not transgender!
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Highly Respected Alan Dershowitz has written a powerful new book, “Why I quit the Dems and so should you! (confessions of a reluctant Republican*).”
Alan is a Great American Patriot who understands the Wisdom and Courage it takes to defend Democracy from Communism, and it is our Honor to welcome him into the Party of COMMON SENSE!
There are many others, like Alan, who feel abandoned by the Radical Left Dumocrats, and are fleeing the Dumocrat Party, and Blue States, for FREEDOM — This Book is for you.
Preorder your copy today.
View attachment 74273
tldr; Dershowitz left the Democratic party because they were not supporting the pedophile community.
 
I never read his stuff, never listen to it, never look at a picture of him if I can avoid it.
There has never been anything meaningful said by the man. His administration never actually does what he says, and he constantly changes his mind.
It's much more fruitful to read the actual EOs.
 
Last edited:
To anyone who hasn't read the associated article or heard the story:

Capital one closed a whole bunch of bank accounts used by various tentacles of the Trump organization. The reasons for the closure were not publicly disclosed at the time, so Trump sued them, accusing them of closing his accounts for "political reasons". It wasn't until Trump launched his lawsuit that Capital One said "its due to our anti-money-laundering investigations".

It was a total self-own, since Trump was given plenty of time to find other banks to grift from deal with, and he could have switched without anyone knowing the reason why.

Furthermore, apparently it was written into the rules of the bank that either customer or bank can close the account at any time for any reason, so Trump's plan to sue them likely wasn't going to go anywhere anyways.
More than 300 of his bank accounts were closed!

 
You'd better get the Republic of Ireland act repealed then. Now, I know it says the description of the country is "Republic of Ireland" not the name, but for you to affect to not know what the Republic of Ireland is is disingenuous.
The whole point of the Republic of Ireland Act was to sever the last vestigial ties to Perfidious Albion. It did not, nor was it ever intended to, change Ireland's name.
 
"For Cities and States with Watchtowers, and hard to reach places, it costs Millions of Dollars."

Watchtowers. They're like clocktowers, only smaller. Unless he's expecting bandit attacks.
If you have a clock tower, you're going to have service costs. Is it unreasonable and burdensome to have someone inspect and adjust the clock twice a year?
 
I am not sure I would go that far, but the stupidist man to ever win the presidency, yeah.
Maybe ignorant is a better word then stupid, he had a certain cunning or he never would become POTUS.
I prefer biggest fool. Because his personality leads to a lack of wisdom and compounds his lack of intelligence.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom