I'm not so sure at this point. If she has reason to believe Trump's time is coming to an end, and she's on the chopping block anyway, it could be a desperate attempt to save her reputation. If I were in her position I might consider taking a big white box along even if it's empty.Desperate attempt to save her job, I assume.
I hope those rodents were not transgender!EVIL EPA! ....They treated Americans very unfairly by stifling the production of important resources like Oil, Natural Gas, and Timber, and blocking the construction of family homes and critical Infrastructure. Even our Military couldn’t train on land that was deemed “off limits” to protect a little rodent! Now my Administration has returned the Endangered Species Act to how it was intended to be....
tldr; Dershowitz left the Democratic party because they were not supporting the pedophile community.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Highly Respected Alan Dershowitz has written a powerful new book, “Why I quit the Dems and so should you! (confessions of a reluctant Republican*).”
Alan is a Great American Patriot who understands the Wisdom and Courage it takes to defend Democracy from Communism, and it is our Honor to welcome him into the Party of COMMON SENSE!
There are many others, like Alan, who feel abandoned by the Radical Left Dumocrats, and are fleeing the Dumocrat Party, and Blue States, for FREEDOM — This Book is for you.
Preorder your copy today.
View attachment 74273
But actually something positiveGoodbye Daylight Saving Time
Long Rant
More than 300 of his bank accounts were closed!To anyone who hasn't read the associated article or heard the story:
Capital one closed a whole bunch of bank accounts used by various tentacles of the Trump organization. The reasons for the closure were not publicly disclosed at the time, so Trump sued them, accusing them of closing his accounts for "political reasons". It wasn't until Trump launched his lawsuit that Capital One said "its due to our anti-money-laundering investigations".
It was a total self-own, since Trump was given plenty of time to find other banks togrift fromdeal with, and he could have switched without anyone knowing the reason why.
Furthermore, apparently it was written into the rules of the bank that either customer or bank can close the account at any time for any reason, so Trump's plan to sue them likely wasn't going to go anywhere anyways.
Always the best way to deal with an anchor.Not directly related but while in the army, during the time we were switching from paper to computers. I order a left door for a Gama Goat truck, and received a destroyer anchor Instead! I informed everyone up the chain,
I genuinely haven’t heard "Free State" in decades. But all of my grandparents’ generation are long since gone, as are most of my parents’.
Land of the free(TM)![]()
The Chilling Trump Order Threatening All Americans
Why National Security Presidential Memorandum-7 is so important.www.thenation.com
The whole point of the Republic of Ireland Act was to sever the last vestigial ties to Perfidious Albion. It did not, nor was it ever intended to, change Ireland's name.You'd better get the Republic of Ireland act repealed then. Now, I know it says the description of the country is "Republic of Ireland" not the name, but for you to affect to not know what the Republic of Ireland is is disingenuous.
I'd been trying to think how to work that into a reply. ThanksAlways the best way to deal with an anchor.
I have this sinking feeling that this may be the start of many bad puns run all the way to the bitter end.I'd been trying to think how to work that into a reply. Thanks
It's Trump with his fellow cosplay fantasists Fred Patton and Wayne MacArthur. They love to dress up and pretend they didn't dodge the draft.As well as the rank issue, Patton and MacArthur both appear to have the wrong heads.
If you have a clock tower, you're going to have service costs. Is it unreasonable and burdensome to have someone inspect and adjust the clock twice a year?"For Cities and States with Watchtowers, and hard to reach places, it costs Millions of Dollars."
Watchtowers. They're like clocktowers, only smaller. Unless he's expecting bandit attacks.
I am not sure I would go that far, but the stupidist man to ever win the presidency, yeah.Possibly the stupidest man who ever lived.
I prefer biggest fool. Because his personality leads to a lack of wisdom and compounds his lack of intelligence.I am not sure I would go that far, but the stupidist man to ever win the presidency, yeah.
Maybe ignorant is a better word then stupid, he had a certain cunning or he never would become POTUS.
Sunshine Protection Act! By reducing work hours spent in daylight. Not that he would know what daylight is, having stared into the sun.