The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2016
- Messages
- 32,680
The hospital better ask for payment in advance
The hospital better ask for payment in advance
SEAGOON: It was poker, poker with a vengeance. The table was surrounded by excited spectators, the bids were a million Francs a time. I had raised them two million. I felt confident, I had the best poker hand I'd ever had.
I hope Rudy's family don't book 'Four Seasons Funeral Services' for his interment.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Gas prices are a little high right now, maybe because we're WINNING too much, but that's okay, because REAL Americans know how to adapt. Patriots don't complain, they conserve. Here are some great, very smart tips: Keep your tires properly inflated. Big one. Huge. Saves a lot of gas, people don't even realize. Drive steady, no crazy speeding like the lunatics. Smooth wins. Always. Only drive downhill whenever possible. I've been saying this for years, gravity is FREE energy. Nobody uses it like we should. Fill your tank at night so the gasoline is cooler and therefore more powerful. Science! Do your part. Save gas.
Don't be a liberal Democrat about it.
Good advice for the millions of people commuting to and from work via a set of Penrose stairs.
Seems fake. AI says there's no trace of this.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Gas prices are a little high right now, maybe because we're WINNING too much, but that's okay, because REAL Americans know how to adapt. Patriots don't complain, they conserve. Here are some great, very smart tips: Keep your tires properly inflated. Big one. Huge. Saves a lot of gas, people don't even realize. Drive steady, no crazy speeding like the lunatics. Smooth wins. Always. Only drive downhill whenever possible. I've been saying this for years, gravity is FREE energy. Nobody uses it like we should. Fill your tank at night so the gasoline is cooler and therefore more powerful. Science! Do your part. Save gas.
Don't be a liberal Democrat about it.
Seems fake. AI says there's no trace of this.
Jesus don't ask AI, just check his feed.Seems fake. AI says there's no trace of this.
I tried that, but I took a wrong turn and now I'm on the Escher stairs and I can't find a way out!
Was the AI wrong?Jesus don't ask AI, just check his feed.
Well AI would say that, wouldn't it.Seems fake. AI says there's no trace of this.
Jesus don't ask AI, just check his feed.