• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

…over-medicalization…

I learned a new word today:

“Medicalization is the social process by which non-medical human conditions, behaviors, or life stages become defined, labeled, and treated as medical problems or disorders. It shifts the understanding of these issues from moral, legal, or social frameworks to a biomedical one, often leading to medical intervention and management.”

Definitely not a word I’d think was in Trump’s vocabulary.
 
I learned a new word today:

“Medicalization is the social process by which non-medical human conditions, behaviors, or life stages become defined, labeled, and treated as medical problems or disorders. It shifts the understanding of these issues from moral, legal, or social frameworks to a biomedical one, often leading to medical intervention and management.”

Definitely not a word I’d think was in Trump’s vocabulary.
Ivan Illich 'Medical Nemesis'.
 
Markwayne Mullin said exactly the same thing when he was put in to Homeland Security to take over for Kristi Noem

Acting AG Todd Blanche: I love working for President Trump. It's the greatest honor of a lifetime. And if President Trump chooses to nominate somebody else, I'll say, “Thank you very much, I love you, sir.”

This is some weird ◊◊◊◊

video in link

 
High gas prices are the work of the Democrats.

Rep. Buddy Carter: "Remember, President Trump promised he'd make us safer and more prosperous. He's made us safer. He's made us more prosperous. Now yes, we've seen some gas prices fluctuation. Gas prices will go back down. Remember -- high gas prices are the work of the Democrats."

video in link
 
So he doesn't know?

FOX NEWS'S JENNIFER GRIFFIN: Are you certain none of that highly enriched uranium was moved?

HEGSETH: Jennifer, you've been about the worst. The one who misrepresents the most intentionally.

GRIFFIN: I take issue with that

video in link
 
Not a cult

Markwayne Mullin: "The president wassssssss so calm. Completely composed. Showing remarkable leadership. Melania was cool as a cucumber. Oh my goodness. Her and President Trump."

video in link
 
High gas prices are the work of the Democrats.

Rep. Buddy Carter: "Remember, President Trump promised he'd make us safer and more prosperous. He's made us safer. He's made us more prosperous. Now yes, we've seen some gas prices fluctuation. Gas prices will go back down. Remember -- high gas prices are the work of the Democrats."

video in link

"Do not look at the man behind the curtain!" I am beginning to wonder if the GOP gets an email every morning that says, "Make sure to mention Democrats negatively no matter what."

The party of personal responsibility has been in charge for almost two years now. When are they going to start taking responsibility for the state of our nation.
 
High gas prices are the work of the Democrats.

Rep. Buddy Carter: "Remember, President Trump promised he'd make us safer and more prosperous. He's made us safer. He's made us more prosperous. Now yes, we've seen some gas prices fluctuation. Gas prices will go back down. Remember -- high gas prices are the work of the Democrats."

video in link
“Some.”

“Fluctuation.”

“Safer.”

“Prosperous.”

Rim tonguer.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom