• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

It would be tempting to point out Trump's stupidity in expecting the SC to overrule the constitution. However, the SC has a history of interpreting "inconvenient" sections of the constitution away.
Well yes they kinda have. Too many to list and there's a self-plugged thread for it

internationalskeptics.com/forums/threads/does-scotus-deserve-its-exalted-status.357713/

But his stupidity knows no bounds. I'm more worried about the people around him who enable it.

Might be the stage of "No Clothes"; nobody is going to tell him he's naked. Which is just "eww!"
 
I saw something purporting to be a post from Pres. Trump warning Kimmel that he arrested James Comey and can do the same to Kimmel if he continues "making jabs" at Trump. I can't find an original source for it.

If Pres. Trump actually said that, that's the prima facie evidence you need to start the ball rolling to move to dismiss for vindictive prosecution—both the Comey case and an eventual criminal case against Kimmel. Bringing charges against someone because they engaged in protected speech that you don't like is literally the textbook example of vindictive prosecution. I'm looking at the textbook right now.
Is the textbook made of granite?
.
 
Granite!

Trump on Walkway: Granite is the most powerful stone there is. Marble is much weaker than granite. I like marble more because marble can be more beautiful, but it's a much weaker stone. When you look at grave sites and you look at a marble plaque 100 years old—you'll see oftentimes you can almost not read it. When you look at a granite plaque 100 years old, it looks like it just got put there yesterday, you know, that's a test, but we have the finest granite anyone's ever seen. It's, it's called flawless Granite.

video in link
He's right, you know, just look at Athens; Parthenon looks sooo bad! And weak! They should have used Flawless Granite instead!
 
2021-2025. He doesn't accept he lost the 2020 election.

It's just occurred to me that maybe we should concede he won the 2020 election. That would, of course, mean the result of the 2024 election is invalid because he was constitutionally not allowed to stand.

And he can then ◊◊◊◊ off.
I'm aware he thinks he won in 2020, but he didn't serve that term.
 
I'm aware he thinks he won in 2020, but he didn't serve that term.
Yet he keeps telling people how all the good things that happened under biden's term were because people 'knew' he would be back in power. Dow jones increasing? Economy expanding? Its because they were expecting Trump to be back in charge again. So by that measure he did 'serve the term'.

Plus, look at all the MAGAchud who are convinced that Trump was somehow secretly still in control despite 'losing'.
 
Markwayne Mullin said exactly the same thing when he was put in to Homeland Security to take over for Kristi Noem

Acting AG Todd Blanche: I love working for President Trump. It's the greatest honor of a lifetime. And if President Trump chooses to nominate somebody else, I'll say, “Thank you very much, I love you, sir.”

This is some weird ◊◊◊◊

video in link
 
Last edited:
Markwayne Mullin said exactly the same thing when he was put in to Homeland Security to take over for Kristi Noem

Acting AG Todd Blanche: I love working for President Trump. It's the greatest honor of a lifetime. And if President Trump chooses to nominate somebody else, I'll say, “Thank you very much, I love you, sir.”

This is some weird ◊◊◊◊

video in link
Cross-eyed barking madness.
 
Markwayne Mullin said exactly the same thing when he was put in to Homeland Security to take over for Kristi Noem

Acting AG Todd Blanche: I love working for President Trump. It's the greatest honor of a lifetime. And if President Trump chooses to nominate somebody else, I'll say, “Thank you very much, I love you, sir.”

This is some weird ◊◊◊◊

video in link
#notacult
 
Gibberish

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
For months, Senator Bill Cassidy (of the GREAT State of Louisiana!), a very disloyal person whose "TRUMP" Endorsement got him elected, but later voted to impeach "President Trump" on what has now proven to be a total Hoax and Scam, has stood in the way of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Nominee, Casey Means, for the important position of U.S. Surgeon General. I nominated Casey, a strong MAHA Warrior, at the recommendation of Secretary Kennedy, who understands the MAHA Movement better than anyone, with perhaps the possible exception of ME! Nevertheless, despite Senator Cassidy's intransigence and political games, Casey will continue to fight for MAHA on the many important Health issues facing our Country, such as the rising childhood disease epidemic, increased autism rates, poor nutrition, over-medicalization, and researching the root causes of infertility, and many other difficult medical problems. Casey, thank you for your service to our Nation! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
"hardly even asked for" means Charlie didn't ask for it at all.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
In Honor of the King and Queen of the United Kingdom, who have just left the White House, soon headed back to their wonderful Country, I will be removing the Tariffs and Restrictions on Whiskey having to do with Scotland's ability to work with the Commonwealth of Kentucky on Whiskey and Bourbon, two very important Industries within Scotland and Kentucky. People have wanted to do this for a long time, in that there had been great Inter-Country Trade, especially having to do with the Wooden Barrels used. The King and Queen got me to do something that nobody else was able to do, without hardly even asking! A wonderful Honor to have them both in the U.S.A. President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
"hardly even asked for" means Charlie didn't ask for it at all.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
In Honor of the King and Queen of the United Kingdom, who have just left the White House, soon headed back to their wonderful Country, I will be removing the Tariffs and Restrictions on Whiskey having to do with Scotland's ability to work with the Commonwealth of Kentucky on Whiskey and Bourbon, two very important Industries within Scotland and Kentucky. People have wanted to do this for a long time, in that there had been great Inter-Country Trade, especially having to do with the Wooden Barrels used. The King and Queen got me to do something that nobody else was able to do, without hardly even asking! A wonderful Honor to have them both in the U.S.A. President DONALD J. TRUMP
Hegseth and Patel ?
 
I am all for Europe reducing its military alliances with the USA. I would like to see more jobs and investment here, rather than over the pond and as for our defence from Russia, we have Ukraine. The Russians got bogged down in the first part of the first country they invaded. Trump is massively weakening US influence over here. Next, let us get rid of American bases.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom