• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

'Voters are just done': New poll shows Trump plunging to dire lows

President Donald Trump got a fresh round of bad news on Tuesday, with the release of a new poll that found his job approval rating in the low 30s.

The poll, conducted by Reuters/Ipsos, found the president languishing at 34 percent approval, with 64 percent disapproving — the lowest of Trump's second term.

It also found that a dismal all-time low 22 percent approve of his handling of cost-of-living issues, as the Iran war continues to drive up gas prices and destabilize inflation.

You might say he's in "Dire Straits"?
 
The Economist also had this to say:

Donald Trump is unpopular. His net approval rating—the share of people who think that he is doing a good job minus the share who think he’s performing badly—is -19. But that number masks an asymmetry. Of the Americans who approve of Mr Trump, half do so “strongly” while the other half are “somewhat” positive about him. Critics are more passionate: almost 90% of them disapprove of Mr Trump “strongly”.

So the opposition is as energized as ever, while half the cult only 'somewhat' support him.
 
I see the SCOTUS is on track to completely dismantle more rights in the few cases they have in front of them. Apparently any state can racially gerrymander, and they're looking to end the temp protected status stopping deportations. I ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ hate this timeline, but I repeat myself.
 
Operation Epstein Fury
BREAKING 🚨: US Rep Adam Smith (D-WA) absolutely SHREDS the fascist pedofuhrer Donald Trump regime at a hearing over the proposed budget for Pete Kegsbreath Hegseth and his Operation Epstein Fury on Iran
 
The First Lady would have more standing if her husband wasn't the leading provider of political hate speech in the US. All he does is belittle, insult, and demean the Democrat party. I don't think she realizes that it goes both ways. You want Kimmel to tone it down? How about asking your husband to stop making up dumb ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ pet nicknames for politicians he doesn't like? How about asking him to stop pissing on the graves of people like Mueller? I can keep going as well.

She can ◊◊◊◊ all the way off, hit the glass ceiling of ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ off, keep ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ off until there's no more off to ◊◊◊◊, then ◊◊◊◊ off some more.
I saw someone point out that MTG has been hated by the Left for years but it was only when Trump criticised her that she needed security.
 
I saw someone point out that MTG has been hated by the Left for years but it was only when Trump criticised her that she needed security.

I think she also noticed that when she stopped saying stupid ◊◊◊◊ the left pretty much stopped bothering her in general.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom