• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

President Trump says you have to be very smart and physically in shape to be an astronaut.

“I would've had no trouble making it, I'm physically very good.”

video in link
This is ordinarily when you go 'sure little Donny, sure' and move on.
Unfortunately this little toddler is somehow president of a superpower.

But yes, I too support the idea of offering Dump a manned mission. A long mission. Also really dangerous. Have Obama make a speech about how he's actually been to space a dozen times and that Drumpf is too pussy to do a dangerous space mission even once.
 
This is ordinarily when you go 'sure little Donny, sure' and move on.
Unfortunately this little toddler is somehow president of a superpower.

But yes, I too support the idea of offering Dump a manned mission. A long mission. Also really dangerous. Have Obama make a speech about how he's actually been to space a dozen times and that Drumpf is too pussy to do a dangerous space mission even once.
Absolutely! I really think he would go for a one-way mission to Mars if they agree to rename it Planet Trump. It would be win-win cause we could get a ton of scientific data from the trip.
 
I think she also noticed that when she stopped saying stupid ◊◊◊◊ the left pretty much stopped bothering her in general.
She was only an obvious representation of why the Republican Party is so ridiculous, after all. Criticism of her was pretty much never something personal and violence against her would largely be pointless anyways.
 
58-59% White (non-Hispanic), 19-20% Hispanic, 12-13% Black or African American, 6% Asian, and roughly 3-10% multiracial or other groups, bit late
 
Well, I can't disagree with anything he says. I wish I had the ability to put it so clearly.
 
Last edited:
Donald says they are reviewing possible reductions in troop levels in Germany.

Obviously revenge for Chancellor Metz saying that the US was being humiliated over its Iranian War failure.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The United States is studying and reviewing the possible reduction of Troops in Germany, with a determination to be made over the next short period of time. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom