• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

IN HONOR OF CALIFORNIA’S 175TH ANNIVERSARY, WE WILL BE ROLLING OUT A VERY SPECIAL DRIVER’S LICENSE FOR EVERY CALIFORNIAN THIS SUMMER! IT WILL FEATURE A HANDSOME, HIGH-QUALITY PHOTO OF ME, GAVIN C. NEWSOM. MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT’S THE BEST LICENSE EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. THIS IS ABOUT CELEBRATING OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE (IT IS NOT ABOUT ME, DESPITE THE VERY HANDSOME PHOTO!). ENJOY! — GOVERNOR GCN
(Picture of the card with Newsom on it)
 
King Charles: I cannot help noticing the readjustments to the East Wing. I'm sorry to say that we British of course made our own small attempt at real estate redevelopment of the White House in 1814.

video in link

Do Americans know that the British set the White House and the Capitol on fire, after the then President Madison ran away? Or will this be news to most of them?
 
Do Americans know that the British set the White House and the Capitol on fire, after the then President Madison ran away? Or will this be news to most of them?
I suspect it's known to a higher proportion of Americans than Brits.

(The first time I read the phrase "the war of 1812" I was probably in my 30s, and at first assumed it meant Napoleon's invasion of Russia.)
 
Last edited:
I am not sure if Charles boasting he is head of state in 5 countries competing in the World Cup, is a good idea. The narcissistic man baby Americans elected twice to be their head of state, does not like being upstaged.

It was a very subtle and clever speech. Trump cannot grasp most of it and no one will bother explaining to him what Chuck actually said.
 
Sanders on the list?

House Intelligence Chair Rick Crawford: "Senator Sanders is a communist. How he ever got elected is beyond me. And he is a threat to national security."

video in link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom