• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Lindsey Graham: "If you don't think $400m of taxpayer is a good investment to create a secure facility at the White House ... the number one job of national security would be to protect the commander in chief, and to have infrastructure under the ballroom that is very national security-centric."

video in link
 
Last edited:
I have been just watching 1970's TOTP it is so camp. Sparks 'This town isn't big enough for the both of us' they look like they have AIDS, a decade early, presumably lots of coke? This could be revived. The 1970s are so bizarre.
 
I have been just watching 1970's TOTP it is so camp. Sparks 'This town isn't big enough for the both of us' they look like they have AIDS, a decade early, presumably lots of coke? This could be revived. The 1970s are so bizarre.
This post is so bizarre. The Mael brothers were in their twenties*/early thirties** when they made that record. At that age I was, like them, skinny and pale. I did not have AIDS, nor was I using cocaine.

Also, what is the 'this' that 'could be revived'? Camp? Looking like you have AIDS a decade early? Coke?
Also also, what in the world does this have to do with this thread about Trump's second term as POTUS?

*Russell **Ron
 
Last edited:
What are they all doing? He was caught in the act and arrested.

Kash Patel: "Agents sprung into action, got out of bed, and haven't slept since. These prosecutors haven't slept since and I promise you they're not going to be sleeping."

link
Right, so all the major decisions and actions taken by the FBI in the next few days will be taken by sleep-deprived men. Got it.
 
If Lindsey is going to get Congress to pay for the Ballroom, what will happen to all the money Donald got given for it?
 
In the vid I’ve seen, he was totally naked, with his lower body covered by a “space” blanket.
I presumed SS strip searched him

yeah he might have been naked. i only saw a picture of him

i think it's very odd
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: King Charles has a PRESIDENTIAL-level motorcade rolling through DC right now

We now have an ACTUAL king on our soil, but there are NO SIGNS of any "No Kings" protests anywhere in the nation right now.

Interesting how that works
video in link
Eat my shorts, butt pirate!
 
It's not cluelessness. It's wanton provocation. Nick Sorter isn't dumb. He just doesn't care about anything except agitating against liberals.
Yeah, you can't take anything these parasites leeches influencers say seriously. It's a sick, twisted form of performance art. They're like the Jackson Pollocks of commentary; throw it at the canvas and see what sticks.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom