• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

View attachment 70783
Again, just doing straight news now.
I think people don't understand how retrogressive things are. In Victorian England there were many things that carried the death penalty, many death penalties were handed down, but few were enacted. It seemed the realisation was that the possibility of execution was the deterrent, but there were better options than execution (transportation) for many.
 
NowThisImpact explores how the cult's mouthpieces coordinate their responses via group chats. Like a unison cry of 'princess Donna needs a ballroom' mere moments after a shooting.

 
How about they
fill it with several tons of transparent blue/black resin. Then it will look like a reflective pool, but need less cleaning. And they could have some fake fish in it to make it look even more silly realistic.

Of course, you'd then get pictures of DJT 'walking on water'...
Because it would take nearly as long to cure as the US democracy will.
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: King Charles has a PRESIDENTIAL-level motorcade rolling through DC right now

We now have an ACTUAL king on our soil, but there are NO SIGNS of any "No Kings" protests anywhere in the nation right now.

Interesting how that works
video in link
Yeah, it IS interesting how your small mind lets your body operate.
 
Last edited:
I thought it was already paid for by donations?

Lindsey Graham says they are going introduce legislation that’s going to authorize 400 million dollars to be spent on building the ballroom: We pay for it by offsetting it with customs fees. The sooner we get the ballroom built, the better it is for the country

video in link
 
I thought it was already paid for by donations?

Lindsey Graham says they are going introduce legislation that’s going to authorize 400 million dollars to be spent on building the ballroom: We pay for it by offsetting it with customs fees. The sooner we get the ballroom built, the better it is for the country

video in link
Maybe the donors didn't want to be involved with corrupt criminal activity?
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: King Charles has a PRESIDENTIAL-level motorcade rolling through DC right now

We now have an ACTUAL king on our soil, but there are NO SIGNS of any "No Kings" protests anywhere in the nation right now.

Interesting how that works
video in link
Nick Sortor is as stupid as Nick Adams who is as stupid as Benny Johnson who is as stupid as . . .
 
Man who went viral for remaining in his seat as he ate food during the WH Correspondents' Dinner shooting says he didn't want his new tux on the dirty Hilton floor.

He also said he is from New York, so he hears sirens and activity all the time.

"I’m a New Yorker. We live with sirens and activity happening all the time," Michael Glantz, an agent at Creative Artists Agency, said.

"I wasn’t scared. There are hundreds of Secret Service agents hurtling themselves over tables and chairs, and I wanted to watch."

"First of all, I have a bad back. I couldn’t get on the floor, and if I did get on the floor, they’d have to bring in people to get me off the floor. And No. 2, I’m a hygiene freak. There was no freaking way I was getting in my new tux on the dirty Hilton floor. It was not happening."

video in link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom