BS Johnson would probably say that he's a very aesthetic person and very good at also designing warships.It should be designed by B.S. Johnson
BS Johnson would probably say that he's a very aesthetic person and very good at also designing warships.It should be designed by B.S. Johnson
Pretty sure the "One Nation Under God" ◊◊◊◊ was added in the 50s or 60s.
Leavitt: Thank goodness we have a president and administration that believes in American energy dominance in bringing down prices at the pump. Look at how gas prices decreased over the past year since this president was in office
Link
If it's real gold I imagine it will be nicked long before it starts to tarnish.
Also perfect irony!Does anyone remember when Sharon Osborne was on Would I Lie To You and her humorous truth was that she had tried to send an employee into an apparently burning building to get something for her and when they refused she fired them?
Perfect Tommy Robinson material.
Who dis?BLITZER: Trump posted an image of himself as Jesus, which he later deleted. In your view, were those posts blasphemy?
STEFANIK: I know CNN loves to focus on the tweets and memes of President Trump. I look at his record of results.He has strong support from Catholics like me.
Link
Sorry wrong thread!Does anyone remember when Sharon Osborne was on Would I Lie To You and her humorous truth was that she had tried to send an employee into an apparently burning building to get something for her and when they refused she fired them?
Perfect Tommy Robinson material.
I love this administration's christians; these self-righteous ass holes that quote bible verses that they don't completely understand. These cheating, thrice-married hypocrites like Hegseth, or Trump, or his (snicker) spiritual adviser Paula White. I suspect they know they're full of ◊◊◊◊, though they have a whole bunch of folks fooled. It's a grift.Not a cult
Hegseth: To the American media—I just can't help but notice the endless stream of garbage, the relentlessly negative coverage you cannot resist peddling. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what side some of you are actually on. It's incredibly unpatriotic.
Jesus entered a synagogue and healed a man with a withered hand. The Pharisees came to watch. As the scripture reads, they were there to see whether he would heal on the Sabbath so that they might accuse Him.
You see, the Pharisees — the so-called and self-appointed elites of their time — were there to witness, to write everything down, and to report. But their hearts were hardened, even though they witnessed a literal miracle. It didn’t matter to them. They were only there to explain away the goodness in pursuit of their agenda. As the passage ends, the Pharisees went out and immediately held a council against him, plotting how they might destroy him.
Our press are like these Pharisees
Link
I think it is analagous to the 'I'm hearing from an 'M' sound person' mediums, at some level they probably know they are full of ◊◊◊◊, but to maintain their own sense of identity and not feel like they are demonic, they have to believe their own lies.I love this administration's christians; these self-righteous ass holes that quote bible verses that they don't completely understand. These cheating, thrice-married hypocrites like Hegseth, or Trump, or his (snicker) spiritual adviser Paula White. I suspect they know they're full of ◊◊◊◊, though they have a whole bunch of folks fooled. It's a grift.
Shouldn't the analogy lead to "it will not end well for the Pope"? Cause presumably Trump is scheming to send JD over for a visit...Trump 's feud with Pope Leo is very near the "WHo will rid me of this troublesome prelate" stage. It, combiend with the now infamous Trump as Jesus post, will not end well for Trump.
Not a cult
Hegseth: To the American media—I just can't help but notice the endless stream of garbage, the relentlessly negative coverage you cannot resist peddling. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what side some of you are actually on. It's incredibly unpatriotic.
Jesus entered a synagogue and healed a man with a withered hand. The Pharisees came to watch. As the scripture reads, they were there to see whether he would heal on the Sabbath so that they might accuse Him.
You see, the Pharisees — the so-called and self-appointed elites of their time — were there to witness, to write everything down, and to report. But their hearts were hardened, even though they witnessed a literal miracle. It didn’t matter to them. They were only there to explain away the goodness in pursuit of their agenda. As the passage ends, the Pharisees went out and immediately held a council against him, plotting how they might destroy him.
Our press are like these Pharisees
Link
And if he illegally and unilaterally attacks a country that poses no threat, that is equal to defeating the nazis in wwIi, together with your allies, and should be reported as such?So the lesson in your parable is that when Trump does stuff you want him to do, and he breaks the law doing it, those meanies in the press will say "Trump broke the law". Is that it? Do I have the story right?