• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

(picture removed)
I really, really wish people would stop reposting that ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ picture. It's everywhere! You can't avoid it. I've seen it so far on every social media platform I even casually browse.

Mission ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ accomplished, I guess. Good work, Trump's social media team. You achieved social media saturation.
 
I really, really wish people would stop reposting that ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ picture. It's everywhere! You can't avoid it. I've seen it so far on every social media platform I even casually browse.

Mission ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ accomplished, I guess. Good work, Trump's social media team. You achieved social media saturation.

Not always a good thing. The phrase "all press is good press" is all well and good, but it's not true.
 
SEC RUBIO: We don't need Venezuela's oil. We have plenty of oil in the United States.

What we're not going to allow is for the oil industry in Venezuela to be controlled by adversaries of the United States.

You have to understand, why does China need their oil? Why does Russia need their oil? Why does Iran need their oil?

They're not even in this continent. This is the Western Hemisphere. This is where we live.

We're not going to allow the Western Hemisphere to be a base of operation for adversaries, competitors and rivals of the United States

Link
If I was Brazil I would be going for the bomb asap.
 
It wasn't Jesus.
He was a doctor!

Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?

Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.

Video in link
Geneva (ICRC) - The following is a statement from ICRC President Mirjana Spoljaric on the hostilities in the Middle East.

Deliberate threats, whether in rhetoric or in action, against essential civilian infrastructure and nuclear facilities must not become the new norm in warfare.​


Any war fought without limits is incompatible with the law. It is indefensible, inhumane and devastating for entire populations.
 
Last time I was in Japan, I tipped and the manager came out to ask me what was wrong with the service. The implication was that the server must've done a poor job, she must not get paid enough to do a good job.
Yes, I have been in restaurants where they make the point they pay their staff a good wage and you should onlybtip if they have done exceptionally.

I find the US practice of tipping confusing. In the UK you tip waiters and hairdressers 10% if they have done a good job. London Black Cab drivers 10%. No one else (except at christmas, when there is something called the christmas box you donate to for bin men etc,.)

Your doctor deserves chocolates any time. (This is purely self serving; mostly doctors steal chocolates from the nurses.)
 
You're going to have me running down Pennsylvania Avenue belting out "Come Out, Ye Black and Tans"
Surely 'We are the Billy Boys".
A really quiet NIPLE (Northern Irish Person Living in Edinburgh) girl I am friends with once started chanting this when she had one drink too many. I was shocked, shocked I tell you, but I guess this shows you can take the girl out of Belfast, but you can't take the Belfast out of the girl.
 
Vance: I certainly think that in some cases it would be best for the Vatican to stick to matters of morality, to stick to matters of what going on in the Catholic Church and let the President to dictating American public policy

Link
 
Vance: I certainly think that in some cases it would be best for the Vatican to stick to matters of morality, to stick to matters of what going on in the Catholic Church and let the President to dictating American public policy

Link

At least they can agree that this administration's public policy has no connection to morality.
 
What's his excuse for this one from last year?
Posted by him and reposted by The White House
He had Googled "Me poop throne", wanting a built-in facility eventually, and had a typo.

Ugh. Again? Haven't we riffed on that picture enough? Just bury the damn thing already!
The POSOTUS has deleted it from his accout but it has certainly gone viral. I've seen at least a dozen variations on it already. Some of them good.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom