LDE1976
Graduate Poster
I was just now wondering who would defend this ◊◊◊◊ and . . .
it's this ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ guy.
"He believes he’s doing the work God has set before him."
So did Albert Fish.
I was just now wondering who would defend this ◊◊◊◊ and . . .
it's this ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ guy.
The Catholic church with nukes is a ...[put on sunglasses]...transubstantial threat to world peace.Breaking: The Vatican is two weeks away from developing a nuclear weapon.
It wasn't Jesus.
He was a doctor!
Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?
Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.
Video in link
Reporter: Will you apologize to Pope Leo?
Trump: No, because Pope Leo said things that were wrong, he was very much against what I'm doing with regard to Iran. He’s weak on crime. He went public. I’m just responding to Pope Leo. There’s nothing to apologize for.
Link
He says all of this nonsense, and MAGA eats it up. They do this despite the fact that Trump keeps losing his legal cases against these "corrupt" enemies of his.Trump: I know Letitia James is a very corrupt person—you're talking about the so-called attorney general. She's a very corrupt person. That's been proven now…. Comey's a dirty cop. And dirty cops are bad. Nobody likes the police more than me. But Comey's a totally dirty cop.
Link
This is a discussion that will never happen. As we've often noted here, he should've been out when he mocked the disabled reporter. Since then, he's instigated an insurrection, and graduated to be a convicted felon, and an adjudicated rapist. He calls people of color, especially women, low IQ, but thinks a cognitive exam is an IQ test. He's polling in the basement, but I have the unshakable feeling that if we somehow had an election tomorrow where he'd face Kamala Harris again, he'd still win.Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Trump has become fully unhinged and we should talk about it.
Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?
Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.