• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Just a couple of questions: Why is he healing Jon Stewart? What happened to Jon? Secondly, what does the guys' hat next to his right arm say? I feel like it says "PEDOPHILE" and then I can't make the rest out. What the hell is that building over his right shoulder? Maybe that's just my ignorance but I can't figure it out.

All things said and done that image is an absolute trainwreck.
FTFY.
 
Peace President

Rep. Mark Alford: "President Trump and I and others ran on the America First agenda. What does that mean? It means we have the be the strongest we can be in order to help spread democracy, hope for other countries. He is the peace president."

Did you think the voters believed that "America First" meant America pushing foreign countries around, rather than America looking after its own people? I suspect you may have a surprise coming when they get to vote again.
 
"Ogles is calling for you to be hung sir"

Rep. Andy Ogles on Eric Swalwell: "Let's hang him. Rapists should be hung, period."

Link
 
That angry monkey, social platform farm in the Superman movie is a visual representation of the MAGA bot reality.
 
Ah, ha, ha ha! The Knights Templars are protesting.


On the one hand he's insulting and belittling the Pope, on the other, he gets lambasted himself for blasphemy. I wonder how many former presidents are telling him confidentially they wish they had done that?

These are strange times. Future generations will ask our kids "Is all that stuff real, grandpa? Was the world really that stupid back in the old days?"
Just for the record, the "Knights Templar International is NOT a Catholic organization. From a Wikipedi article about one of their members,
Knights Templar International (KTI) is a far-right militant Christian organization based in the United Kingdom. The group draws inspiration from the historical Knights Templar and promotes a platform combining Christian fundamentalism and nationalist ideologies. KTI has gained notoriety for its controversial activities and associations, particularly under the influence of figures such as Jim Dowson.
When you lose that kind of folks you've really gone to far.
Even I, a non-believer since age 15 found it offensive.
 
On the one hand he's insulting and belittling the Pope, on the other, he gets lambasted himself for blasphemy. I wonder how many former presidents are telling him confidentially they wish they had done that?

These are strange times. Future generations will ask our kids "Is all that stuff real, grandpa? Was the world really that stupid back in the old days?"
That they were young grasshopper.

Grandpa - I'm a cockroach!
 
Not a cult

Bo Loudon
@BoLoudon
President Trump isn't being driven by money.

He's being driven by Jesus Christ.

Trump hasn't taken a single dime of his salary.

He would've been much richer staying out of politics.

Our country is finally returning to God thanks to Trump.

This is what I voted for

Link

Next time, can he be driven by Toonces?
 
Rep. Ogles: "The next bill we're working with the White House on is to put more teeth in the denaturalization process so that we can start denaturalizing these people like Mamdani who came into the country under false pretense, and kick them out of the country"

Link
 
Masoud Pezeshkian
@drpezeshkian
His Holiness Pope Leo XIV (@Pontifex), I condemn the insult to Your Excellency on behalf of the great nation of Iran, and declare that the desecration of Jesus, the prophet of peace and brotherhood, is not acceptable to any free person. I wish you glory by Allah
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom