• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

I'm hearing Cruella Gabbard is out as well.

Anyone else?

It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.
 
It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.
I wonder if he made all these idiots sign NDAs?
 
It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.
Patel is faking the evidence in a way that Trump likes, I.e. posting markings on bullets at crime scenes.
 
" launching our Brave Astronauts farther into Deep Space than any human has EVER gone."...
Can someone smarter than me explain this? Is the Moon somehow farther away than it was 50 years ago?
The flight profile takes the Integrity capsule further out than Apollo. So yes this time he was right but I chalk that up to random chance.
 
Anyone know what this is about?

Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
China’s decision to detain or otherwise impede Panama-flagged vessels engaged in lawful trade destabilizes supply chains, raises costs, and erodes confidence in the global trading system. The United States stands with Panama against any retaliatory actions against its sovereignty and will always support our partners in the face of bullying.

Link
 
Contrary to how they're frequently depicted in fiction, NDAs cannot cover criminal activity. The law does not allow enforcement of a contract to circumvent the law. NDAs are void if the thing being disclosed is criminal.
I understand, but he made his staff from his first term sign them.
 
Last edited:
Contrary to how they're frequently depicted in fiction, NDAs cannot cover criminal activity. The law does not allow enforcement of a contract to circumvent the law. NDAs are void if the thing being disclosed is criminal.

Most people might know that but we're talking about Trump's cabinet here. Specifically the AG, there's no way she has any understanding of the law. She just won the Eeny, meeny, miny, moe competition.
 
Most people might know that but we're talking about Trump's cabinet here. Specifically the AG, there's no way she has any understanding of the law. She just won the Eeny, meeny, miny, moe competition.
On paper, she looks like a decent pick. From what I heard, she was a pretty diligent prosecutor when she was younger. Its when she decided to get into politics. she was a DeSantis cheerleader. that is how she ended up AG of Florida. She traded in being a competent lawyer for being a disgraceful lackey.
 
It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.
I think it is as simple as Patel is a man. Trump's misogyny is deeper than any of his other bigotry. Hesgeth too should have been gone immediately with Signalgate.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom