I'm hearing Cruella Gabbard is out as well.
Anyone else?
I wonder if he made all these idiots sign NDAs?It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.
And courts.That only applies to sexual advances.
Patel is faking the evidence in a way that Trump likes, I.e. posting markings on bullets at crime scenes.It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.
For the present they'll shut the ◊◊◊◊ up, because they are dependent on the Big Man signing their pardons.I wonder if he made all these idiots sign NDAs?
Now that would constitute a war crime if they did it to the Cosmonauts.Imagine being stuck at Jamestown base and all you had to watch was the Melania DVD.
The flight profile takes the Integrity capsule further out than Apollo. So yes this time he was right but I chalk that up to random chance." launching our Brave Astronauts farther into Deep Space than any human has EVER gone."...
Can someone smarter than me explain this? Is the Moon somehow farther away than it was 50 years ago?
Contrary to how they're frequently depicted in fiction, NDAs cannot cover criminal activity. The law does not allow enforcement of a contract to circumvent the law. NDAs are void if the thing being disclosed is criminal.I wonder if he made all these idiots sign NDAs?
I understand, but he made his staff from his first term sign them.Contrary to how they're frequently depicted in fiction, NDAs cannot cover criminal activity. The law does not allow enforcement of a contract to circumvent the law. NDAs are void if the thing being disclosed is criminal.
Contrary to how they're frequently depicted in fiction, NDAs cannot cover criminal activity. The law does not allow enforcement of a contract to circumvent the law. NDAs are void if the thing being disclosed is criminal.
But she's gonna have a great big important job in the private sector.Most people might know that but we're talking about Trump's cabinet here. Specifically the AG, there's no way she has any understanding of the law. She just won the Eeny, meeny, miny, moe competition.
On paper, she looks like a decent pick. From what I heard, she was a pretty diligent prosecutor when she was younger. Its when she decided to get into politics. she was a DeSantis cheerleader. that is how she ended up AG of Florida. She traded in being a competent lawyer for being a disgraceful lackey.Most people might know that but we're talking about Trump's cabinet here. Specifically the AG, there's no way she has any understanding of the law. She just won the Eeny, meeny, miny, moe competition.
Grown ass adults with decades long careers working within the halls of power speaking like this unironically.
Translation: Tiniest dick of any world leader. This include Sheinbaum and Mattarella.
I think it is as simple as Patel is a man. Trump's misogyny is deeper than any of his other bigotry. Hesgeth too should have been gone immediately with Signalgate.It does beg the question of why he's removing all of these people out of nowhere. I know most of them are ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs, but they've been ◊◊◊◊ at their jobs from the start. Why isn't Kash Patel getting the boot? He's been an absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ idiot since the start.