I count only 49 so I assume Washington has federated with Canada.How many stars can you count on the US flag in that video? I make it 57. Who needs look out after Greenland and Canada?
I count only 49 so I assume Washington has federated with Canada.How many stars can you count on the US flag in that video? I make it 57. Who needs look out after Greenland and Canada?
And rename Washington Trumpton?
IMHO it's a still from an animation and the screen is mid refresh.I also note they're too incompetent to add the stars in a symmetrical way, but I've come to expect this from them, so.
Why? What is the purpose of such a test? Do they think there is a gene that expresses "Americaness"? Can the test result in a "fail" outcome?A child born to an immigrant mother and US dad would need a DNA test. Will Trump pay for it?
Navarro, not Trump. With a touch of Miller madness, possibly.BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered the Trump administration to halt construction of a $400M White House ballroom, ruling the project cannot move forward unless Congress approves it.
Therefore
The National Trust for Historic Preservation, a Radical Left Group of Lunatics
The Trump Kennedy Center a show of Bipartisan Unity, a Republican and Democrat President
Governor Gavin Newscum's "RAILROAD TO NOWHERE"
Ballroom!!
Thanks for the reminder. I had quite forgotten. It was a moment of unalloyed joy when that was broadcast. Peak glee of course is the cheery waves from both Gene Hunt and the nonce he's kicking in.Sorry about it being the wrong part of the franchise...
But it’s one of my favourite things ever.
To determine if the US citizen father is really the father. If not, kid doesn't get birthright citizenship.Why? What is the purpose of such a test? Do they think there is a gene that expresses "Americaness"? Can the test result in a "fail" outcome?
Well it's not going to be available to any successors, so he seems to think it isYou do realize that this plane isn't actually going to be his, right?
Donald has released a video of a new bookless library and museum mockup, which resembles the Freedom Tower. The plan includes displaying his free jet on the ground floor, with escalators surrounding it up to displays of jet fighters and helicopters.
There's a roof garden, a mock Oval Office and a replica of his ballroom.
Not forgetting a large gold statue of Donald J. Trump.
View attachment 70019View attachment 70020View attachment 70021View attachment 70022
Video in link
![]()
Donald J. Trump Presidential Library - Home
Welcome to the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library. Explore the legacy and achievements of the 45th and 47th President of the United States.www.trumplibrary.org
They don't allow for sperm donation, surrogacy or adoption?To determine if the US citizen father is really the father. If not, kid doesn't get birthright citizenship.
Well, today IS April 1st...Donald says his presidential library in Miami will also be an office and a hotel
Also Obama's library is ◊◊◊◊
Video in link
No, Don, that's not what he meant.Trump on Ballroom Ruling: He also said we are allowed to continue building as necessary to cover the safety and security of the white house and its grounds—that is what we are doing because everything is bullet proof glass, etc., including the ballroom.
The roof is drone proof. We have secure air handling systems. Bad things happen in the air. If you have bad people. We have bio defense all over. We have secure telecommunications and communications all over. We have bomb shelters that we are building. We have a hospital and very major medical facilities that we are building. We have all of these things. I'm allowed to continue building as necessary
Link
Yeah, because they do their job and aren't bought.Trump: You go before some of these Democrat judges, you don’t have a chance. That’s why I gave pardons to hundreds of people who were so badly treated having to do with J6
Link
Good. Do that, then. Win/win?Q: Today gas prices hit $4--
TRUMP: We're at $4, yeah, and we have a country that's not gonna be throwing a nuclear weapon at us
Q: But Americans are feeling the effects
TRUMP: And they're also feeling a lot safer
Q: What is the plan to bring them back down?
TRUMP: All I have to do is leave Iran
Link