More Orwellian ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. If you're telling people in the executive branch that they work for the person who happens to be President instead of for the government and the people it represents, then you're pretty much by definition creating partisan actors.I am the president and if you work in the executive branch, you work for me
Blanche: When it comes to the FBI… Director Patel has cleaned house there too. There is not a single man or woman with a gun, federal agent, still in that organization that had anything to do with the prosecution of President Trump.
President Trump for the first time in modern history has said I am the president and if you work in the executive branch, you work for me. And guess what? We can all read the constitution. He's right. And unfortunately, past administrations, Republican included, have just resigned themselves to putting up with partisan actors within the DOJ. We do not.
They have no problem with partisan bods, only that they are partisan the right way…More Orwellian ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. If you're telling people in the executive branch that they work for the person who happens to be President instead of for the government and the people it represents, then you're pretty much by definition creating partisan actors.
Sharpies aren't pens, they're feckin' markers ya feckless gobsheen.#Pens
Trump: You see this pen right here? This pen is very inexpensive. But it writes well. I like it. Sharpie. I came here. They had $1,000 pens. You hand out pens. You hand them to people. 30, 40 people. They were $1,000 a piece. Beautiful pen, ball point. I hand out to kids that don't know. It's kid getting a pen for $1,000. They have no idea what it is.
I had another problem. They didn’t write well. I sign—no ink. I have all you people looking and say there must be something wrong with Trump. There is no ink in the pen. It cost $1,000

One day he will shut his eyes and never open them again.View attachment 69914
As involved with his <snicker> Board of Peace as he is with his Department of War.
Which is precisely why it was created...as a funnel of grift to Trump.Apparently the US State Department just transferred $1.5 BILLION as 'foreign-aid funding' to Trump's "Board of Peace"
Most of my holidays as a schoolboy were spent in my family's caravans, which my father drove all over the southern half of Ireland when I was a boy.Pretty sure the word "Caravan" shows up no less than 50 times in the movie "Snatch" where Statham visits the Pikey's. Trump isn't mentioned at all.
Maybe you’d like to debate him in person then. Really put him in his place. Show all the world who’s the super genius. Proceeds to charity.Trump: You don't want to have a person with a mental disability being your president. And Gavin Newsom said he can't read a speech, he’s actually a very stupid person.
DOGE is furious, they asked for three billion.Does DOGE know about this/
Harvard Law Review < Celebrity Apprentice.
The most corrupt administration in U.S. history.
They're simultaneously such busy workers that they're stealing all the jobs and lazy layabouts stealing all the benefits and getting free houses and cars.Except of course they're not taking jobs because they're lounging around, unemployed and claiming benefits, and cruising their free Mercedes Benz around instead. Probably looking for pets to steal and eat or something. And all this while having a really low IQ. Imagine how wily a normal IQ Somalian would be. There would be literally no stopping them.
Sharpies aren't pens, they're feckin' markers ya feckless gobsheen.#
![]()
One day he will shut his eyes and never open them again.
Most of my holidays as a schoolboy were spent in my family's caravans, which my father drove all over the southern half of Ireland when I was a boy.
They're simultaneously such busy workers that they're stealing all the jobs and lazy layabouts stealing all the benefits and getting free houses and cars.
It's the refrain of the unemployable fascist (i.e. all of them) down through the ages.
Minnesota is giving out free houses and cars these days? That's communism!They're simultaneously such busy workers that they're stealing all the jobs and lazy layabouts stealing all the benefits and getting free houses and cars.
If I were Blondi, I'd be very careful what I ate from her master's hand.He sure is giving Blondi a run for her money.