Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,579
Burgum: "I literally think they're gonna put up a statue to President Trump in Venezuela. And it's not a political statement. He's the liberator."
25th him.BURGUM: That flows to American refineries on the gulf coast, lowering the cost of gas in America
TRUMP: Forget that. When are they gonna do the statue?
25th him.
Trump brings up the possibility of the cabinet invoking the 25th amendment against him25th him.
Trump: "I'm the only president that ever took a cognitive test. I took it 3 times. It's actually a very hard test for a lot of people. It wasn't hard for me. It starts off with an easy question and by the time you get to the middle it gets tougher -- mathematical equations and things."
Because it is a religious duty. Maybe because they are patriots. Maybe seeking revenge for the deaths of iranian children.
Sure thing, you deluded old goat.Trump: You don't want to have a person with a mental disability being your president. And Gavin Newsom said he can't read a speech, he’s actually a very stupid person.
Trump: "I'm the only president that ever took a cognitive test. I took it 3 times. It's actually a very hard test for a lot of people. It wasn't hard for me. It starts off with an easy question and by the time you get to the middle it gets tougher -- mathematical equations and things."
Assuming he is actually taking real ones, and if he is the doctor administering them should lose their medical license if they are willing to claim Trump passed.He's not even smart enough to question why he's getting so many cognitive tests.
"I must have the BEST hair in the whole school because I keep getting called to the nurse's office so she can check it!"He's not even smart enough to question why he's getting so many cognitive tests.
Obama!
And the ballot initiative for the repeal has failed, meaning that Utah will have non-gerrymandered district maps for the 2026 election, that the Republicans will likely lose at least one if not two House seats from Utah, and that Pres. Trump is just that many seats closer to being impeached again.I've gathered signatures for a number of measures, including for Proposition 4 years ago, and signatures to get candidates for Congress on our primary ballots. I take that responsibility very seriously, and I'm livid at how brazenly dishonest the Republican leadership has been.
This Utah kerfuffle is important to Pres. Trump because under the commission-drawn maps approved by the court administering the Proposition 4 lawsuit, Utah Republicans stand to lose one U.S. House seat for sure, and possibly two. This means Democrats will pick up at least one House seat from Utah in the midterms. Pres. Trump is rightly afraid of being impeached for the third time.
Rent free.He is obsessed with wanting people to think he's better than Obama. It has to just chap his pasty, rotund ass that Obama is beloved everywhere he goes. He just got love at the NBA All-Star game.
Meanwhile he got booed at a football in the South.