• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump: "The only thing I admired about Barack Hussein Obama, which was nothing actually. But the only thing is the way he was bob down the stairs. You talk about unpresidential. He's bob-- and I couldn't believe that he made it without at least a noticeable major fall."


Yeah. He should have been more dignified and held a general's, or a foreign Prime Minister's, hand on a slight slope.
 

trump endorses jake paul to run for office

Fitting. An endorsement for a candidate who's spent their working life being punched in the head from a President who should spend the rest of their life being punched in the head.
 
A little excursion

Trump to Local 12 Cincinnati: "There's never been a better year for a president. I've been rated-- there's never been a better first year than what we had. That includes the stoppage of 8 wars with a 9th to come. The economy is roaring. It's phenomenal. That's why I'm here. This is an excursion, a little excursion, and I think it's only that."

 
Paul's never worked a day in his life. He's a legacy with a youtube channel.

disney kid, youtube, scammer, boxer, broken jaw, boxing promoter. anyway he’s one of quite a few social media influencers that maga latched on to to win the election, and it worked really well

the sad thing is he’s the better paul brother.
 
A little excursion

Trump to Local 12 Cincinnati: "There's never been a better year for a president. I've been rated-- there's never been a better first year than what we had. That includes the stoppage of 8 wars with a 9th to come. The economy is roaring. It's phenomenal. That's why I'm here. This is an excursion, a little excursion, and I think it's only that."

He really is going to count stopping the war on Iran as part of his qualification for a peace prize, isn't he?
 
Not a cult

Chris Wright on Hormuz: "We're gonna bring oil to market through other avenues to get through a few weeks of a short-term dislocation ... You've gotta go through short-term pain to solve a long-term problem. This is bold leadership from President Trump. This is what the world needs."

"We're gonna carry it across the Arabian Desert on camels!"
 
A feeling

REPORTER: Any evidence Iran was about to attack the United States ?

WHITE HOUSE: The president had a feeling.

REPORTER: The president launched a war on a feeling ?

WHITE HOUSE: That is what Jared Kushner told the president and it was final.

I have a feeling my neighbor is about to attack me. I guess that makes it OK to launch a war against him?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom