• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Having solved all of the world's other problems, President ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ moves on to what's really important:


President Donald Trump on Friday vowed to issue an executive order to “fix” what he called a “mess” in college sports created by NIL payments to football, basketball and other players and a legal settlement that allowed universities to directly pay their athletes.

Trump said he fully expected such an order would be challenged in the courts, but added that he hoped there would be a judge who would support the order’s goal.

“We’ll be sued, and we’ll go before the courts, and here we go again,” he said.

I'll tell you where to go, you stupid ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

“I will have an executive order within one week,” he said. “Which will solve every conceivable problem in this room.”

You're going to resign? EXCELLENT!
 
Having solved all of the world's other problems, President ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ moves on to what's really important:




I'll tell you where to go, you stupid ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊



You're going to resign? EXCELLENT!
Eh, a problem for decades, maintaining amateur status (for perhaps Olympic goals) while those around are payed big bucks off your talents and likely slip you some.

Yeah, an executive order will solve all that. Least he ain't shooting some ""Exquisite Class" Weaponry" at it, yet.
 
I use to design weapons' cases for military and civilian use. Never heard of ""Exquisite Class" Weaponry" (but that was almost 30 years ago). During the late 90's to early 2000's we made remains cases like those shown before.

It might be things like his "hydro-sonic missiles" and "super duper missiles".

 
I use to design weapons' cases for military and civilian use. Never heard of ""Exquisite Class" Weaponry" (but that was almost 30 years ago). During the late 90's to early 2000's we made remains cases like those shown before.


Heck, if that C117 cargo hold picture is from around early 2000's, those might be cases we produced.
The next level is Ludicrous Class.
 
Now that I did look at the WH release, they did use just a scooch of the scene I posted. Evidently, the matter of the copyright concern for those involved.

ETA; Oh yeah, "flawless", fist thing that comes to mind about this administration.
 
Last edited:
Quadruple output of exquisite class weapons.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
We just concluded a very good meeting with the largest U.S. Defense Manufacturing Companies where we discussed Production and Production Schedules. They have agreed to quadruple Production of the "Exquisite Class" Weaponry in that we want to reach, as rapidly as possible, the highest levels of quantity. Expansion began three months prior to the meeting, and Plants and Production of many of these Weapons are already under way. We have a virtually unlimited supply of Medium and Upper Medium Grade Munitions, which we are using, as an example, in Iran, and recently used in Venezuela. Regardless, however, we have also increased Orders at these levels. The Companies represented were the CEOs of BAE Systems, Boeing, Honeywell Aerospace, L3Harris Missile Solutions, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon. The meeting concluded with another meeting scheduled in two months. States all over the Country are bidding for these new Plants. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
The capitals! They hurt!
 
I have no idea what Tropic Thunder was all about, but I must wonder about how creators of films glorifying violence react horrified when their movies are used as propaganda for glorifying violence.
 
I have no idea what Tropic Thunder was all about, but I must wonder about how creators of films glorifying violence react horrified when their movies are used as propaganda for glorifying violence.
Tropic Thunder is a sendup of violent war movies.
 
Off topic, I know, but one thing I learned a long time ago was that we should've been helping North Vietnam, but since Russia was behind them, it became a war against communism, but that's just my opinion.

Your mileage (as always) may vary if course.
John Paul Vann said that in memos to the President at the time. As recounted in A Bright Shining Lie
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom