• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

In 45 minutes probably

Rubio on Iran:

They are trying to achieve intercontinental ballistic missiles. For example, you’ve seen them try to launch satellites into space.

They are headed on a pathway to one day being able to develop weapons that could reach the continental US.

They already possess weapons that could reach much of Europe, already now as we speak.

 
Deport Deranged Robert De Niro, another sick and demented person with, I believe, an extremely Low IQ, who has absolutely no idea what he is doing or saying - some of which is seriously CRIMINAL!

Also people I don't like with their bulging, bloodshot eyes of crazy people, LUNATICS, mentally deranged and sick who, frankly, look like they should be institutionalized.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
When you watch Low IQ Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, as they screamed uncontrollably last night at the very elegant State of the Union, such an important and beautiful event, they had the bulging, bloodshot eyes of crazy people, LUNATICS, mentally deranged and sick who, frankly, look like they should be institutionalized.

When people can behave like that, and knowing

that they are Crooked and Corrupt Politicians, so

bad for our Country, we should send them back

from where they came - as fast as possible.

They can only damage the United States of America, they can do nothing to help it. They should actually get on a boat with Trump Deranged Robert De Niro, another sick and demented person with, I believe, an extremely Low IQ, who has absolutely no idea what he is doing or saying - some of which is seriously CRIMINAL! When I watched him break down in tears last night, much like a child would do, I realized that he may be even sicker than Crazy Rosie O'Donnell, who is right now in Ireland trying to figure out how to come back into our beautiful United States. The only difference between De Niro and Rosie is that she is probably somewhat smarter than him, which isn't saying much. The
 
Rubio on Iran:

They are trying to achieve intercontinental ballistic missiles. For example, you’ve seen them try to launch satellites into space.

They are headed on a pathway to one day being able to develop weapons that could reach the continental US.

They already possess weapons that could reach much of Europe, already now as we speak.

Why am I suddenly remembering Tony Blair insisting Saddam Hussein could launch an attack on us at 45 minutes' notice? As I recall he wouldn't say anything at all about what it was Saddam could actually do after 45 minutes; only that he could definitely do it and that we ought to be sufficiently alarmed about that to want him to do something about it. (I supposed at the time he might lob a Scud towards Cyprus but <shrug> who knows?)

Anyway, that all turned out just fine. And dragged on being absolutely fine for years and years.
 
She has absolutely no business in a UN Security Council meeting.
When was she confirmed by the Senate to be an Ambassador?

"First Lady Melania Trump will preside over a UN Security Council meeting on Monday, per a @FLOTUS statement, which will mark the first time a sitting U.S. First Lady presides over the Security Council as members consider education, technology, peace, and security.”
 
Deport Deranged Robert De Niro, another sick and demented person with, I believe, an extremely Low IQ, who has absolutely no idea what he is doing or saying - some of which is seriously CRIMINAL!

Also people I don't like with their bulging, bloodshot eyes of crazy people, LUNATICS, mentally deranged and sick who, frankly, look like they should be institutionalized.
Miller has dropped some really bad meth.
 
Deport Deranged Robert De Niro, another sick and demented person with, I believe, an extremely Low IQ, who has absolutely no idea what he is doing or saying - some of which is seriously CRIMINAL!

Whenever they talk about deporting US citizens I assume what they actually mean is send them to internment camps.
I keep remembering that in "A Clockwork Orange" the purpose of the behavior modification program was to let them clear out the prisons to make room for political dissidents.
 
She has absolutely no business in a UN Security Council meeting.
When was she confirmed by the Senate to be an Ambassador?

"First Lady Melania Trump will preside over a UN Security Council meeting on Monday, per a @FLOTUS statement, which will mark the first time a sitting U.S. First Lady presides over the Security Council as members consider education, technology, peace, and security.”
She don't care, do u?
 
We really are going to see the US pull a Lebensraum and start invading neighbouring countries, aren't we. I can't see him invading Canada, though, but maybe I'm just in denial :( . Lots of people believed putin wouldn't be dumb enough to invade Ukraine, yet here we are.

Rep. Carlos Gimenez on Cuba: "We need to strangle the regime ... the noose is tightening"

I'm sure there's absolutely no reason someone from the US far-right chose to use that particular imagery.
 
Last edited:
In 45 minutes probably

Rubio on Iran:

They are trying to achieve intercontinental ballistic missiles. For example, you’ve seen them try to launch satellites into space.

They are headed on a pathway to one day being able to develop weapons that could reach the continental US.

They already possess weapons that could reach much of Europe, already now as we speak.

By that criteria, shouldn't we be going after North Korea first? Seems as though they are further along the path than Iran. Oh wait... yeah.
 
In 45 minutes probably

Rubio on Iran:

They are trying to achieve intercontinental ballistic missiles. For example, you’ve seen them try to launch satellites into space.

They are headed on a pathway to one day being able to develop weapons that could reach the continental US.

They already possess weapons that could reach much of Europe, already now as we speak.


I do think that all of the above should not be available to unreliable, lying, warmongering criminals who are heads of state..
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom