Flo
Illuminator
Or to sing "Playmobil, let the stories begin" …Who has won the lottery to shout “Liar” all the time?
Or to sing "Playmobil, let the stories begin" …Who has won the lottery to shout “Liar” all the time?
brittainforsenate
13m
Mike Johnson: "The communists and marxists believe there is no god and no creator, so your rights can be taken away from you. We stand in direct opposition to that."Hakeem and Chuck: "You tell 'em, Mike! That's why we pray to Israel and their money and we vote to honor Charlie Kirk, just like you do."
tero55gervais
1m
Mike, there is no god or creator. And not only that, humans are parasites. We can't even photosynthesize!
While I agree that Garland may have been far too... timid... during his tenure at the DoJ, I don't think you can blame him for not being more aggressive about the Epstein files.No, I don't. We're talking Merrick Garland.CNN: Should the president meet with Epstein survivors?
JIM JORDAN: I leave that the White House. Everyone knows the president didn't do anything wrong, because if he had, you don't think the
Garland DOJ and Biden administration would've brought it up?
Which? The Epstein Files, the Trump administration? Both?Still worse than I expected and I still expected it to be bad, keeps somehow getting worse.
The administration. The Epstein files aren't as bad as the response to them has been. Which is saying something as Epstein was really bad.Which? The Epstein Files, the Trump administration? Both?
I think it was John Major who said:The late president of Côte d'Ivoire said it much better :
"Nous étions au bord d’un gouffre, nous avons fait un grand pas en avant!"
We were on the edge of a precipice, we took a big step forward...
Unless it is against Democrats, then it is ok... or judges that don't rule in Trump's favor.... or if MAGA doesn't like them...Erika Kirk will be one of President Trump’s Special Guests at the State of the Union
"The president will call on Congress to 'firmly reject political violence against our fellow citizens' with Charlie Kirk's widow in the chamber."
And having watched the match but for the US goalie Canada would have had 4 or 5 goals while the USA barely had a shot during regular time.Historically, Canada has won 20 gold medals at the men's junior championships (compared to 7 for the USA), 14 gold medals at the olympics (compared to 6 the USA), and 28 gold medals at the world cup (compared to 3 for the Americans).
Yeah, the Americans got olympic gold this year, but I think Canada has a much better record on the podium than the Americans.
Amazing that she can say anything with her tongue jammed so far up his rectum.Karoline Leavitt
@PressSec
President Trump's State of the Union Address will celebrate 250 glorious years of our nation's independence and excellence, highlighting incredible stories of American heroes throughout the speech.
In one year, President Trump has turned our country around from the brink of disaster, and he will rightly declare the State of Our Union is strong, prosperous and respected.
President Trump will proudly tout his Administration's many record-breaking accomplishments, and also layout an ambitious agenda to continue bringing the American Dream back for working people.
Doesn't seem to stop Schitler and his goons.While I agree that Garland may have been far too... timid... during his tenure at the DoJ, I don't think you can blame him for not being more aggressive about the Epstein files.
There were on-going court cases at the time (Maxwell wasn't convicted until 2022, and her appeal wasn't completed until late 2024.) Its generally seen as a "bad idea" for an administration to do anything that might potentially affect ongoing legal proceedings, such as commenting publicly about a case, improperly releasing information, etc.
I'm confidant we'll get all of those except possibly the woman's body part one.
It may be worth noting that all this effectively ends up agreeing with what you responded to, which was that the claim that Garland and his DOJ could have been expected to do what they are being accused of is untrue.While I agree that Garland may have been far too... timid... during his tenure at the DoJ, I don't think you can blame him for not being more aggressive about the Epstein files.
There were on-going court cases at the time (Maxwell wasn't convicted until 2022, and her appeal wasn't completed until late 2024.) Its generally seen as a "bad idea" for an administration to do anything that might potentially affect ongoing legal proceedings, such as commenting publicly about a case, improperly releasing information, etc.
I think it was, "...turn around and fight!"I think it was John Major who said:
"When your back's against the wall, what you need to do is turn around and take a big step forward."
I'd point out that excellence and being on the brink of disaster are two very different and contradictory things, but again, that would feel like critiquing little childrens' writing. The trumpkin propagandists try their best.Karoline Leavitt
@PressSec
President Trump's State of the Union Address will celebrate 250 glorious years of our nation's independence and excellence, highlighting incredible stories of American heroes throughout the speech.
In one year, President Trump has turned our country around from the brink of disaster, and he will rightly declare the State of Our Union is strong, prosperous and respected.
President Trump will proudly tout his Administration's many record-breaking accomplishments, and also layout an ambitious agenda to continue bringing the American Dream back for working people.
No, crashing into the wall was definitely the implication.I think it was, "...turn around and fight!"