shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised
Please don't insult trained seals.Facts not in evidence, not ever in evidence.
It's just babble, but the trained seals applaud.
Please don't insult trained seals.Facts not in evidence, not ever in evidence.
It's just babble, but the trained seals applaud.
They are distilling America down to the essence of Pure White Christian Nationalism.I don't know, live executions, getting a worthless amount (of likely never even materializing) diesel from the bloody Kremlin, tearing the post-war Western alliance apart just when Russia is getting revanchist and China rising - like how does all this make sense to even the staunchest of conservatives? Like what is this excrement show exactly conserving?
"And when you're a star they let you do it."
It's like he's being interviewed in his head and just blurts out this inane stream-of-consciousness ◊◊◊◊ that nobody asked about. Any one of his speeches would be grounds for 25ing him in normal times.
Acyn
@Acyn
Trump: You can no longer say hi mom. It's hi gestating. I love you so much gestating.
2:23 AM · Oct 10, 2026
That's one of the fundamental characteristics of his personality. His brain is on an endless loop. Every so often he connects the external world to his internal world.It's like he's being interviewed in his head and just blurts out this inane stream-of-consciousness ◊◊◊◊ that nobody asked about. Any one of his speeches would be grounds for 25ing him in normal times.
How long until freemen on the land adopt that and start telling judges they're sanctioning the court as a threat to their sovereignty?Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
Today, the Trump Administration is sanctioning the ICC.
This action should encourage our Allies within the Court to work for solutions to end this threat to U.S. sovereignty forever.
Video in link
The sad thing is the people behind him who are booing on cue. As if they believe him.
The sad thing is the people behind him who are booing on cue. As if they believe him.
I wonder how many of those watch wrestling, because it reminded me of that (or Pantomime, which is pretty similar, albeit with more complex plots and ideas)
Privilege.I don't know, live executions, getting a worthless amount (of likely never even materializing) diesel from the bloody Kremlin, tearing the post-war Western alliance apart just when Russia is getting revanchist and China rising - like how does all this make sense to even the staunchest of conservatives?
Like what is this excrement show exactly conserving?
Their power and wealthI don't know, live executions, getting a worthless amount (of likely never even materializing) diesel from the bloody Kremlin, tearing the post-war Western alliance apart just when Russia is getting revanchist and China rising - like how does all this make sense to even the staunchest of conservatives? Like what is this excrement show exactly conserving?
Their belief in their manifest destiny…I don't know, live executions, getting a worthless amount (of likely never even materializing) diesel from the bloody Kremlin, tearing the post-war Western alliance apart just when Russia is getting revanchist and China rising - like how does all this make sense to even the staunchest of conservatives? Like what is this excrement show exactly conserving?
My concern about the diesel deal is that Putin will claim they can't supply because of Ukrainian attacks and Trump will then sanction Ukraine. Also waiting to see any Republican have the balls to denounce the deal because yes if this was a Democratic president, in both senses of the word, they would be calling it treason and demanding impeachment.I don't know, live executions, getting a worthless amount (of likely never even materializing) diesel from the bloody Kremlin, tearing the post-war Western alliance apart just when Russia is getting revanchist and China rising - like how does all this make sense to even the staunchest of conservatives? Like what is this excrement show exactly conserving?
Better.My concern about the diesel deal is that Putin will claim they can't supply because of Ukrainian attacks and Trump will then sanction Ukraine. Also waiting to see any Republican have the balls to denounce the deal because yes if this was a Democratic president, in both senses of the word, they would be calling it treason and demandingimpeachmenthis public execution by firing squad.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
This is the woman who received the Nobel Peace Prize over the Great United States of America, whose Representative, ME, settled eight Wars, and many other things.
I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else! In fact, to the best of my knowledge, no one ever heard of her other than the fact that she, very obviously, hates Israel.
I don’t know what the woman has done. I settled 8 Wars, with letters being sent from every President and Prime Minister from the countries that I helped to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and I’m about to settle, or win, two more, Iran and, Russia/Ukraine.
They’re both happening at breakneck speed but, forget them, it’s the 8 that I’ve already settled, any one of which, in particular, Pakistan and India, would be far more than necessary to win the Nobel Prize.
In actuality, I should have won 8 Nobel Peace Prizes, not just 1. The 8 Wars are:
Cambodia and Thailand
Kosovo and Serbia
The Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda
Pakistan and India
Israel and Iran
Egypt and Ethiopia
Armenia and Azerbaijan
Israel and Hamas
Additionally, I stopped Iran from having a Nuclear Weapon, and blowing up the entire Middle East and, ultimately, far beyond!
I saved more lives than anyone in History and, as Maria Corina Machado, a truly fine person, stated to the Media when she gave me her Nobel Prize of last year, “Donald Trump settled many Wars, and deserves the Nobel Peace Prize more than any person that has ever received it.”
Based on my record of PEACE, a record like no one else has ever achieved, I agree!
I got back all of the hostages in Israel, including the final 28, both living and dead, and worked with Hamas to do it — Nobody believed this was possible!
I removed the World’s Evil Dictator, Nicolas Maduro, from Venezuela, and am in the process of making Venezuela a rich Democracy.
Likewise, with Iran, I stopped them from destroying Israel, the Middle East, and Europe.
I am also preventing, on a constant basis, a War between South Korea and North Korea, and Japan and North Korea.
Add China and Taiwan, and numerous other hot spots, which have not been involved in Wars, only because of President Donald J. Trump, and the United States of America.
I am responsible for having NATO countries increase spending from 2% to 5% of GDP, creating a stronger alliance and defense, another thing that everybody said was impossible to do.
I have negotiated the release, and secured the return, of more than 900 political prisoners from multiple countries in Eastern Europe.
Additionally, I have brought 196 hostages HOME from captivity, from all over the World, and did it without having paid a ransom, unlike Biden and Obama who would pay Billions of Dollars.
On top of it all, I have created a soon to be very prosperous Arctic.
Despite all of this, the Nobel Prize was given today to a liberal person who works at the United Nations, who nobody has ever heard of.
In all of the Wars that I have settled, I never spoke to the United Nations—they were of no help.
The United States of America, represented by me, as your President, should have received the Nobel Peace Prize, but didn’t.
This is an indelible stain on Norway, one that will never be forgotten.
The Nobel “Peace” Prize has been forever discredited by a handful of Radical Ideologues who are Anti-Democracy, and Enemies of Civilization!
President DONALD J. TRUMP