Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 85,224
It's like he's being interviewed in his head and just blurts out this inane stream-of-consciousness ◊◊◊◊ that nobody asked about. Any one of his speeches would be grounds for 25ing him in normal times.His greatest (s)hits tour.
When those tacky gee-gaws got glued to the Oval Office walls, people acted like pointing out they were just gold-painted foam was somehow a gotcha. It was always intentional: if they'd put real gold up there Trump would crack his teeth when he nibbles on them. Instead they're harmless foam and spring right back into shape when he's done! The gold paint is toxic, true, but it only causes brain damage so there's no risk to Trump.I suspect the time for 25ing has passed unless something utterly unforeseen happens, and probably even then. Anyone who tries it now is likely to be hard put to say why they didn't do it sooner. It's like putting on the brakes after the car has gone off the cliff.
When he started punching the nuclear buttons, I tried to call to tell him to stop, but the line was busy. Sorry about that.
Well it has to be a majority of his cabinet to declare that, so there's not much incentive to give up their cushy jobs and illegal profiteering.I suspect the time for 25ing has passed unless something utterly unforeseen happens, and probably even then. Anyone who tries it now is likely to be hard put to say why they didn't do it sooner. It's like putting on the brakes after the car has gone off the cliff.
When he started punching the nuclear buttons, I tried to call to tell him to stop, but the line was busy. Sorry about that.
The 25th is outWell it has to be a majority of his cabinet to declare that, so there's not much incentive to give up their cushy jobs and illegal profiteering.
I want to see that! A stream of raw liver shooting from Kegseth's mouth!Hegseth is an idiot. He was already in trouble with several high ranking GOP congress critters before this,but instead of keeping alow profile he does this.
I am betting the liver streaming never happens. And, as many experts are pointing out, it would make great propaganda for the Terrorists.