• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump begins his speech to military moms: "We're in I call it a skirmish. Because that's what it is. We're doing unbelievably well, as we did in Venezuela."

video in link
 
Trump to military moms: "We'll see whether or not they're agreeing. And if they don't agree, they'll end up agreeing shortly thereafter. That's the way it is."

video in link
 
Ballroom!

Trump to military moms: "By the way, right behind me -- see that? -- you call that a window or a drape, I call that a knockout panel. Because behind that is the entrance to the new ballroom. Which everybody likes, especially since last Saturday evening, because it'll have a thing called security."

video in link
 
Trump says he requested assistance from the military to prevent autocorrect from changing Melania’s name in his social media posts:

Trump: They have spell correct and word correct on these crazy machines that we use to put out truths or they used to be called tweets and every time I wrote Melania, it would correct to Melody. I didn’t know about that feature. You know who corrected it? The military.

video in link
 
Last edited:
He's given an edict
He's reducing salaries to get them to make more stuff

Trump: "I've given a special edict that the defense companies who have the best equipment, they're not making it fast enough, and now they're all building plants all over the place. I said, 'I'm gonna reduce your salary. You're gonna put it into weapons.'"

video in link
 
Did they have to tell him the difference?

Trump: By sea, by ocean, by water. A lot of people say, “what do you mean by sea? Is it see? Like vision?” No, it’s sea, SEA.

video in link

This man is a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ moron. I don't understand how anyone can take him seriously.

It's disturbing how ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ stupid he is.
 
This man is a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ moron. I don't understand how anyone can take him seriously.

It's disturbing how ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ stupid he is.

Scientist have detected the gravitational waves from the collision of two black holes 1.3 billion years ago and calculated the masses of both of them, but it's the guys who actually managed to scan Trumps brain that impress me more.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom