P.J. Denyer
Penultimate Amazing
I don't know what close means,
Dementia is hell on the vocabulary.
NYA.
I don't know what close means,
Yes Ted ya liudramáin, in the 70s the republican party still had leaders of stature, of integrity and of honour. Today the republitraitors are spineless cowards who gormlessly follow the first Hitler cosplayer who happens along.Ted Cruz: "I'll tell you one of the big differences between Watergate and Arctic Frost -- when Richard Nixon and his corrupt AG and corrupt administration abused their law enforcement powers to go after their political opponents, Republican senators stood up to the president of their own party and defended the rule of law."
It is but Teddy is too stupid to realise it.If I didn't know the mentality of Cruz, I would almost think that was a criticism leveled at the republican party and how far they have declined in the past few decades.
i.e. "We republicans used to stand up to abuse even by one of our own, now we go along with the corruption".
I'm pretty sure I made that observation 50, 60, 80, 1000 pages ago.Who has "asylum seekers = mental asylums" on their bingo card?
Either Trump is lying or Hegseth is a war monger.Trump: You were the only two people that were quite disappointed —I don’t want to say this but I have to. I said Pete and General Caine, I think this thing is going to be settled soon. They said oh that’s too bad. Pete didn’t want it to be settled.
YahooNews said:The U.S. government is insolvent. That’s not hyperbole — it’s the conclusion drawn directly from the Treasury Department’s own consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2025, released last week to near-total media silence. The numbers: $6.06 trillion in total assets against $47.78 trillion in total liabilities as of September 30, 2025.
So the takeaway is that all the Republicans who pretended to care about the debt got what they voted for?Meanwhile, this seems relevant...
Not a cult
What would he have done it with?
Dershowitz says if Trump had been president in 1935-36 instead of FDR the Holocaust wouldn’t have happened because Trump would’ve taken out Hitler and the Nazis.

Hunter Biden's laptop is a topic for people who desperately want to watch porn but are too scared to.
He doesn't like competition.Not a cult
What would he have done it with?
Dershowitz says if Trump had been president in 1935-36 instead of FDR the Holocaust wouldn’t have happened because Trump would’ve taken out Hitler and the Nazis.
Inclusive or.Either Trump is lying or Hegseth is a war monger.
Trump on the Strait of Hormuz: "We'll have control of anything we want"
Trump: "They call it a war. I call it a military operation."
Here's the link without cruft and misleading analytical data:Meanwhile, this seems relevant...