• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term


Excerpt


Perhaps unsurprisingly, Canadians seem to really like each other.


Every accusation...
I've said for a while now our breakdowns in our communities is one of the biggest cause of our current mess. We've spent the last few decades becoming more isolated. Moving farther away from each other, to take our rolling isolation booths to work and then getting back in our rolling isolation booths to go home with hardly the time or energy to engage with anyone face-to-face. We just go to our screen of choice and passively watch out preferred information source, which tells us how all those "other people" are wrong and evil.

We used to be a high trust society. We used to believe that people were generally trying to do the right thing (yes, there are notable exceptions there). Even the government, we may have bitched and moaned, but we generally trusted them to have our best interest in mind. You can definitely point to things like Vietnam and Watergate eroding the trust in our institutions, but I also can't help but notice how much coincides with the Republicans embracing the backlash from the Civil Rights movement.
 
I don't blame her, but if the fat clown ever asked me to go to the WH, I'd tell him to send me a million dollars, and then, I'd think about it.

Once the check cleared, I'd tell him what he can do with his fat jackass, and it would be where the sun doesn't shine in hell... bwahahahahaha


US winter Olympic champion reveals why it's a no to Donald Trump

Don’t expect to see U.S. Winter Olympic champion Amber Glenn at the White House anytime soon.
The figure skater — who won gold in the team event at the Milan Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics — said she won’t celebrate with the current president, Donald Trump, echoing the stance of the champion U.S. women’s ice hockey team, which declined an invitation after controversy erupted over Trump’s dig at them.
(SNIP)
She wrote online: “When I chose to utilize one of the amazing things about the United States of America (Freedom of speech) to convey how I feel as an athlete competing for Team USA in a troubling time for many Americans I am now receiving a scary amount of hate/threats for simply using my voice WHEN ASKED about how I feel.”
(SNIP)
 
I don't blame her, but if the fat clown ever asked me to go to the WH, I'd tell him to send me a million dollars, and then, I'd think about it.

Once the check cleared, I'd tell him what he can do with his fat jackass, and it would be where the sun doesn't shine in hell... bwahahahahaha


US winter Olympic champion reveals why it's a no to Donald Trump



(SNIP)

(SNIP)
I would accept the invitation and then tell him how terrible he is during the live presser.
 
Why might he have said that?

Still not quite independent.
 
Tammy Bruce: "Clearly the president's actions indicate that he would rather have diplomacy"

He had diplomacy.

Then he tore up the deal because he didn't need it because he could always blow it all up instead. Then he blew it all up. Hasn't worked so far. His main achievement thus far is to replace Iran's leader with a younger version, whose family have all just been killed by Trump.

And now he'd rather have diplomacy? Yeah, sure.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom