Jrrarglblarg
Unregistered
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2010
- Messages
- 12,673
That's optimistic. I'd say 6 to 8 tops. But I would be thrilled if you were right and I was wrong.
I'm understating what I think the actual spread will be.
That's optimistic. I'd say 6 to 8 tops. But I would be thrilled if you were right and I was wrong.
Lol
Wouldn't it be nice if we could ask the questions we would like to?
Sure, that's always the possibility. In fact, I would argue that the so called conservative movement never has been conservative. The problem with this argument is like the question, "who is a Christian"? Who defines that? You?
Here is what conservative Charles Fried, former Solicitor General under Reagan said about his voting for Hillary. “It’s not enough to simply not support Trump, It is imperative that this man not be allowed to get anywhere near the levers of power. He must be defeated, and the only way to do that is by supporting Hillary Clinton.”
I'm understating what I think the actual spread will be.
I guess that also applies to all the super-conservative newspapers, politicians and ex-officals that have endorsed Clinton, right?
By some polls, 17% of all self-identified conservatives plan to vote for her.
Many moderates and rino's call themselves conservative. <snip>
'lol' Denial about what? You know nothing about me. You do not know who I am, what I am. You are an angry ball of hate. You hate those that don't think like you. You hate those who call 'leftists', which you use as an insult against everyone.
I pity you.
Sure, that's always the possibility. In fact, I would argue that the so called conservative movement never has been conservative. The problem with this argument is like the question, "who is a Christian"? Who defines that? You?
Here is what conservative Charles Fried, former Solicitor General under Reagan said about his voting for Hillary. “It’s not enough to simply not support Trump, It is imperative that this man not be allowed to get anywhere near the levers of power. He must be defeated, and the only way to do that is by supporting Hillary Clinton.”
Here is what conservative Charles Fried, former Solicitor General under Reagan said about his voting for Hillary.
'lol' Denial about what? You know nothing about me. You do not know who I am, what I am. You are an angry ball of hate. You hate those that don't think like you. You hate those who call 'leftists', which you use as an insult against everyone.
I pity you.
You can tell a Christian by what he/she does but only God knows the heart.
So if we take that example, we can tell a conservative by what he/she does.
Snopes news...
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/f...act-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
Think of this, for the first time in your lifetime we will have a leftist court, once that happens it is truly over.
Just out of interest, (1) when was the last time that Democratic party appointed justices formed the majority in the SCOTUS, and (2) why wasn't it truly over then?
Dave
Washington (CNN)Former Rep. Joe Walsh appeared to call for armed revolution Wednesday if Donald Trump is not elected president.
Walsh, a former tea party congressman from Illinois who is now a conservative talk radio host, tweeted, "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/polit...p-protest-tweet/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist
Washington (CNN)Former Rep. Joe Walsh appeared to call for armed revolution Wednesday if Donald Trump is not elected president.
Walsh, a former tea party congressman from Illinois who is now a conservative talk radio host, tweeted, "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/polit...p-protest-tweet/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist
Nearing the end of the course, I am asked to view scenarios to identify correct and incorrect watcher behaviour. I cannot proceed with the course until I complete this task.
I'm using an iPad. The software does not appear to realize this. I cannot proceed. I've tried double clicking, triple clicking, press and hold, all the things that Apple does in lieu of mousing an iPad.
Election Watcher Update:
Colo sec/state course complete, class certificate PDF printed and saved on two machines, Trump team notified.
Should anyone else desire to take the course, be aware it demands a mouse to mouse-over stupid graphics on one page and will not work on an iPad. I'll send the State a bug report on it later, because it's dumb.

...evidence?
Just out of interest, (1) when was the last time that Democratic party appointed justices formed the majority in the SCOTUS, and (2) why wasn't it truly over then?
Dave
As mentioned in another thread where it came up "musket" is a dog whistle code word for armed insurgency by civilians, and the AR rifle is called "modern musket" by some people who associate the second amendment freedoms generally with the specific rifle used by troops in any time.