Zax63
Illuminator
I thought some of you might be interested in a 3D modeling and animation package for Windows XP or Vista called trueSpace 7.6. Caligari is giving it away for some reason. It is quite sophisticated but never really caught on as a professional level tool so I think they are trying to build up a user base.
I've used it since version 2 for hobby purposes. I have no real talent but it is fun to play with. I especially like the physics simulation where the program does most of the animation work for you. Take a look at their website and the contest galleries to see what can be done with it.
If you do get it, be sure to check out the video courses. They used to sell for up to $79 each but they are all free as well.
I've used it since version 2 for hobby purposes. I have no real talent but it is fun to play with. I especially like the physics simulation where the program does most of the animation work for you. Take a look at their website and the contest galleries to see what can be done with it.
If you do get it, be sure to check out the video courses. They used to sell for up to $79 each but they are all free as well.