• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Thursday morning breakfast

[table=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
Patricio Elicer|8:00-ish|I'll be there|just eat to survive, food = no fun
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
TheClaw|0900|Coronado Cafe|in denial
Wowbagger|Whenever|Wherever|I'm so skinny, I'm often mistaken for a mic. stand
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
Ziggy66|0800-ish|Buffet |You Betcha
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|yes
Kil|0800-ish|Buffet |Only too aware
pfedorch|0600|Coronado Cafe|?
[/table]

Added pfedorch to the table.

Well, at least at this point I'm pretty sure I won't be eating breakfast alone. :o
 
[table=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
Patricio Elicer|8:00-ish|I'll be there|just eat to survive, food = no fun
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
TheClaw|0900|Coronado Cafe|in denial
Wowbagger|Whenever|Wherever|I'm so skinny, I'm often mistaken for a mic. stand
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
Ziggy66|0800-ish|Buffet |You Betcha
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|yes
Kil|0800-ish|Buffet |Only too aware
pfedorch|0600|Coronado Cafe|?
AdMan|0800-ish|Buffet |Getting there
[/table]

Added myself.
 
Don't know how to add my name to the table, but there's a good chance my wife and I will be around at some point. We're going to the evolution in the classroom workshop at 9, but we'll certainly eat before that. I'll be sure to look for the non-skeptical t-shirts... :D

Chad Walker
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom