• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Thursday morning breakfast

Oh come on, there must be more than 3 people willing to eat breakfast before 6am on a Thursday! :cool:

Can I just point out that I haven't actually committed to breakfast at 5:30; I'd much rather be asleep, or in bed with a good book (or a bad woman...), but based on the 8 hour time difference for me, I'll probably be wide awake and thinking it's lunch time.
 
Can I just point out that I haven't actually committed to breakfast at 5:30; I'd much rather be asleep, or in bed with a good book (or a bad woman...), but based on the 8 hour time difference for me, I'll probably be wide awake and thinking it's lunch time.

Well, the nice thing about Vegas is it allows you to stay on whatever time zone you'd like.
 
I should be able to slip in before the specials end at 0600. I never thought anyone else would be eating so early!
[TABLE=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|???
[/TABLE]
 
Jimmy Buffett is here in Toronto on the 16th, so you won't be able to eat Buffett during TAM this year, Scrut.
 
Well, the nice thing about Vegas is it allows you to stay on whatever time zone you'd like.

True, but that doesn't work if you need fit in with a conference schedule. I think others would object to my snoring through the afternoon sessions. ;)
 
I should be able to slip in before the specials end at 0600. I never thought anyone else would be eating so early!

Well, breakfast is important to us New Englanders and insomniacs.

I'm thinking of making some 'First Breakfast' pins for everyone that attends.... :cool:
 
My volunteer work starts at 8:45. But I might be down or breakfast at the buffet at 7:30 or 8:00 ish... Hmmmm...
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
Patricio Elicer|8:00-ish|I'll be there|just eat to survive, food = no fun
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|???
[/TABLE]
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
Patricio Elicer|8:00-ish|I'll be there|just eat to survive, food = no fun
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|yes
[/TABLE]

Updating fatness; my waist has ballooned over the years, increasing by 6" to the current 34".
 
[table=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
Patricio Elicer|8:00-ish|I'll be there|just eat to survive, food = no fun
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|yes
[/table]

Updating fatness; my waist has ballooned over the years, increasing by 6" to the current 34".

You're still skinny by American standards.
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Time|Place|Aware of their fatness
Andriiya|0530|Coronado Cafe|Yep
Fitter|0800-ish|Buffet|???
Patricio Elicer|8:00-ish|I'll be there|just eat to survive, food = no fun
The Central Scrutinizer|Before 0900|Buffett|Yes
engagechad +1 |???|???|???
SkepticalDrew|???|???|???
SkepticScott|0555|Coronado Cafe|yes
Wowbagger|Whenever|Wherever|I'm so skinny, I'm often mistaken for a mic. stand
xinit|0530|Coronado Cafe|Aye
zooterkin|0530|Coronado Cafe|yes
[/TABLE]
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom