dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
Jones' income from Infowars averaged $53.2 million in annual gross revenue between 2015 and 2022. He claimed at his August 2022 defamation trial, that his net worth is no more than $5 million, but a financial forensic expert estimated that he and his companies were worth $135 - $270 million.
Here is what I would do if I were offering advice for the families'
1. Take all of it, and give it the families, make Jones really bankrupt - take every last penny so that he lives out the rest of his miserable life in poverty.
2. Suggest to the families that they settle the rest of the debt with Jones on some conditions...
a. Infowars is shut down immediately and permanently.
b. Ownership of the Infowars brand, the registered trademark for Infowars, and the website and domains, are all transferred into the ownership of the families (so that no-one else can start up under that name). All other Jones' brands go to the families too.
c. Jones' agrees to stay out of public life for the rest of his life... no interviews, no announcements, no public statements, no attendance at protests or political rallies. If he writes any books, all proceeds from sales go to the families. Violation of these conditions in any way will immediately void the settlement, and the families will be able to go after him for the remaining judgement.
I admit, surprised Jones is worth that much. I had no idea Infowars could make the much money. I always though his bragging (before he lost his case in court) about his wealth was just that : bragging.
But I agree; Sieze every penny of his wealth for his victims.
