For me the best reply-
Isn’t this your government account? The one you are supposed to use to inform your constituents about the work you do for them? The one you said would be professionally handled by staff? I guess you are so addicted to Twitter that you can’t help yourself. Weak
It's hard to believe there are Americans who not only find this kind of behavior acceptable but vote for more. They think because someone like me doesn't like it that's all that matters. Nothing more important out there then angering people you don't like. And this is where we are.![]()
I suspect McCarthy is going to announce he will have another "talk" with Greens.
Prediction if the GOP gets the house, McCarthy will be an incredibly weak leader.
She doesn't do any work for her constituents.
They would be willing to burn the country to the ground and die in the process just for the pleasure of seeing the liberals die too.
Her hero Donny is, so she would like some too. After all, there's all those anti-masking penalties to pay in Congress.MTG's "Surrender Dorothy" message to the Ukraine makes me wonder if she is not getting some rubles depositied in a offshore bank account.
SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....
SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....
Biden's funding the gazpacho in Ukraine? That's cold.![]()
It's a natural brain 'fart'; we all do it. We skip words because our fingers lag behind what our minds are thinking. I'll go back and read something before hitting the 'submit reply' button and find I've used 'their' for 'they're' (homonyms are the worst) or typed a word twice. But then again, a lot of people really don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and it's apparent when they make the same mistake repeatedly.
It would be a laugh riot if she died of a vaccine preventable disease. Talk about an object lesson for everyone else.
In a different thread, I expressed similar surprise at the Gateway Pundit seeming do dislike Nazis.
But they are mostly fictional Nazis. I seem to recall they got under 2% of the vote.
MTG continues to expose her stupidity:
"As a woman, I feel threatened because biological men are aggressively replacing women. All of my life, as an American women (sic), I've been equal in every place to men, but not anymore."
That 'women' is beyond stupid.
To use an old Southern expression:
"The child just ain't right".